Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "Spoils of War" Pre Airing Discussion/speculation Thread (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We get another Wraith ship? We get a few Asuran ships? We get a few Asuran ships to fight the Wraith ships and with attached Asgard weapons we wipe we make the Wraith go to back to their homeworld and cry? Then we sit down and whinge about what we still don't have and gloat and dance and celebrate what we do have?
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Funny, how everybody decided that we will steal something from the Asurans or the Wraith.
      What if Wraith/Asurans are those who will enjoy the spoils of war?
      LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
      Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
      http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
      My fan fiction

Comment

Originally posted by female Wraith View Post
        Funny, how everybody decided that we will steal something from the Asurans or the Wraith.
        Cause we got the big guns, plus we got Ronon's gun, plus we got a wraith ship, plus we got a few cruisers, plus we got stunners and zat guns. How could we lose?! This is my capitalist-imperealist sarcasm coming out. Marx of course would say...prepare to die.
        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
          The title intreges me, mostly because this is going to come after the big battle mid-season two-parter. What do you think that they'd gain after this great battle with an unknown (I say that because I'm not sure if the enemy is Wraith/Asuran/Both) adversary?
          Mabey we get to keep our spoils this time!
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by female Wraith View Post
            Because first off, the Asurans and the Wraith wouldn't dare share the spoils.

Second off, the Wraith don't have the ATA gene. Besides, this is fiction, though it would be an interesting plot development, the Wraith find out where Earth is, their like, screw this crap, you can have Atlantis and all this, we're going to Earth, and Pegasus becomes the Milky Way in the fact they don't have to deal with the Wraith and the Milky Way becomes like Pegasus in the fact that it is going to be subjected to thousands of centuries of culling before the Wraith decide to go back to Pegasus and learn that the Asurans and Atlantians have wiped themselves out. It hurts, but only for a minute, then they die too.

Nah, it's fiction, it'll be our spoils.

Oh, and there is a Shakespeare reference, in A Midsummer's Nights Dream. Spoils of War. I'm sure there are a ton of others in Shakespeare.
            Last edited by rarocks24; 16 May 2007, 03:01 PM.

Comment

oooo... cant wait till this episode comes out im expecting lots and lots of special effects and also is this episode the episode where we see asgard tech in use or is it the one before??

Comment

Originally posted by sparkygate View Post
                oooo... cant wait till this episode comes out im expecting lots and lots of special effects and also is this episode the episode where we see asgard tech in use or is it the one before??
                we might. But that's pretty much This Mortal Coil/Be All My Sins Remember'd

Comment

Originally posted by sparkygate View Post
                  I like all these theories but right now I'm depressed and less than enthusiastic about the fate of SGA. Three NBC shows have now been canceled, only one of them I watch Crossing Jordan and now I'm worried abot what fate SGA.

Comment

I think the people who will benefit from the spoils will be Larrin's people. They may have been monitoring what the our expedition have been doing and if they are able to perfect their interface from Travelers, then they can swoop in after the battle and grab all the tech they can. That is what they are good at. Any comments?
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                      I like all these theories but right now I'm depressed and less than enthusiastic about the fate of SGA. Three NBC shows have now been canceled, only one of them I watch Crossing Jordan and now I'm worried abot what fate SGA.
                      NBC is known for this. I'm sure if it's cancelled by NBC, they could get pulled up by another cable network, might get more money and more publicity. NBC is notorious...I used to live for JAG it started on NBC, then it got cancelled there, and went on for 8-9 years on CBS <---Go figure!! Of the three, is the 4400 listed?
                      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                        NBC is just a conglomerate "parent". CEO Bonnie Hammer runs both SciFi and USA networks for NBC, along with her court jester programming director, Mark Stern. Those two would be the decision makers as to who lives and who dies.

On the plus side - of Skiffy's new shows, "Dresden Files" did not live up to its expectations (Matt Rousch at TVGuide says Skiffy isn't in any hurry to decide its fate), and "Painkiller Jane" is sinking faster than the Titanic. "Caprica" development has been halted as Stern didn't like the direction it was going, and golden child, BSG is going bye-bye after its next season. Hammer and Stern have to have SOMETHING to put on the schedule, so if SGA's season 4 gets half-way decent ratings, it should be around for awhile.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Ive got a feeling it wil be about the Asurians, in one of the spoilers the wraith find a way to shut down the Asurians, i bet we do that, working with the wraith, then we fight the wraith, beat them in one battle and use thier tech to shut down the asurians, blast them with Anti replicator technology and take over all thier ships and ZPM. But if this happens ill be amazed because the hourde we got in unending could be expected as the most technologically profitable episode ever, could they really top it in S4 by giving us all the Ancients leftovers as well :O
                          sigpic
                          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                          Stargate : Genesis |
                          Original Starship DesignThread
                          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                          11000! green me

Comment

In the recently revealed spoilers on GW for the episode previous to this, 'Be All My Sins Remember'd' we learn that

Spoiler:
                            A 'captive wraith scientist' lets McKay help him out in his expirements and convinces seven hive ships to side with us against an unnamed enemy (the Asurans?). Perhaps this allience is the 'spoils of war'?
                            click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                              That's assuming it's the good guys that win
                              Good point. What if it is the wriath/asurans who win...

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post
                                NBC is just a conglomerate "parent". CEO Bonnie Hammer runs both SciFi and USA networks for NBC, along with her court jester programming director, Mark Stern. Those two would be the decision makers as to who lives and who dies.

On the plus side - of Skiffy's new shows, "Dresden Files" did not live up to its expectations (Matt Rousch at TVGuide says Skiffy isn't in any hurry to decide its fate), and "Painkiller Jane" is sinking faster than the Titanic. "Caprica" development has been halted as Stern didn't like the direction it was going, and golden child, BSG is going bye-bye after its next season. Hammer and Stern have to have SOMETHING to put on the schedule, so if SGA's season 4 gets half-way decent ratings, it should be around for awhile.
                                Good points. I never expected those other shows to last so hopefully Bonnie will agree with you and keep SGA on the air.

Comment

Working...
                                X