Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "Spoils of War" Pre Airing Discussion/speculation Thread (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitchell82
    He did.

Ya know...I hate discovering characters late in the game. I never paid any mind to the Wraith until Todd showed up in Common Ground. So...lots had lived and died before I really started to get interested in these characters as a whole. I just figured now that there's a character that catches my attention, he'll surely be killed off...and leave me with...Rodney.

das
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SpikeBad View Post
      It would be so funny if Teyla turned out to give birth to a baby Wraith. At least her story would actually go somewhere that's important to the overall plot.
      I have the slight feeling that her child is probably more powerful than she is, which is why Michael wants him.
      Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
      encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
      3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
      4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
      5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

i saw the episode and i dont understand why this is counted as a threeparter instead of seperate episodes

Comment

Originally posted by ijffdrie View Post
          i saw the episode and i dont understand why this is counted as a threeparter instead of seperate episodes
          Opening part of the episode. The events of BAMSR (and what when on in the background) directly relate to what goes on in this episode. Similar to how Misbegotten is a 3rd parter to Allies/No Man's Land.
          http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

it seems like SGA has a crush for three-parters

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
              This post confuses me.
              I have no idea why it was moved here either :-/

Comment

Working...
              X