Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help: I missed "Endgame" and "The Storm" due to the storm!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help: I missed "Endgame" and "The Storm" due to the storm!

We had a really bad storm last night - the most rain ever for my region. Darnit Ivan! Fortunately, the only damage to my houlse was a little flooding. Unfortunately, this means I missed both Stargate: SG-1 - Endgame and Stargate Atlantis: The Storm. In effect, I missed The Storm because of The Storm! (and Endgame)

Since the Sci-fi channel won't rerun these episode for a long time, I feel a little out-of-date. Can anyone send me a recorded copy? I'll gladly reimburse the good Sumaritian for shipping. Thanks in advance.

See my PM.
    sigpic

Comment

can someone please send me a summary of endgame?

Comment

Not in this thread please, as I haven't seen the episodes. (And I can't download because of my diap-up connection.)

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
          See my PM.
          Maybe you should put it in some spoiler tags?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
          [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
            Maybe you should put it in some spoiler tags?
            His PM in spoiler tags? How's that a spoiler?

Comment

If he/she posts the PM here, then just through it in spoiler tags and everyone can read it....

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
              [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

I missed both episodes becuase of Ivan too! It hit the crap out of Georgia, and we just got power back yesterday afternooon. If anyone knows where I can get a copy of endgame and the storm, I would really appreciate it.
                Virtue is more to be feared than vice, because its excesses are not subject to the regulation of conscience. -Adam Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Loki
                  I missed both episodes becuase of Ivan too! It hit the crap out of Georgia, and we just got power back yesterday afternooon. If anyone knows where I can get a copy of endgame and the storm, I would really appreciate it.
                  Wow, you got hit harder than us! I hope your house wasn't damaged too much, Loki. I also hope not too many people were hurt.

Perhaps Sci-fi should rerun the episodes for us Easterners.

P.S. Still waiting for help. :-J Thanks anyway Mio.

Comment

I still would like tapes of the episodes, as I have yet to watch "Endgame" and "The Storm." If anyone can provide a copy, they'd be much appreciated!

Comment

Working...
                    X