"So Near the Darkness and the Night" Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"So Near the Darkness and the Night" Trailer

The countdown to the season finale continues, and the latest trailer is now available:

http://uk.geocities.com/alex_stargat...22_trailer.pdf

Enjoy, discuss and speculate!
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Sounds like a good episode. Hope we them to huge fleets engage each other.

I also hope the things in the trailers happens early on in the episode, or other wise it might end up feeling a bit to much like a other set up episode.

I also wondering whether the Bentari gonna being showing up to this battle.

And are their gonna be any more earth vessels joining Bellerophon, in the battle, I mean afterall we are allies.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
      Sounds like a good episode. Hope we them to huge fleets engage each other.
      There's a good chance that this could happen.

I also hope the things in the trailers happens early on in the episode, or other wise it might end up feeling a bit to much like a other set up episode.
      I wouldn't call it a set up episode. But what I really like about it is that it kind of has a similiar feel to "In Times of Despair," in that you get this feeling that this is the final episode before the big finale.

Some great, great character moments in this episode too.

I also wondering whether the Bentari gonna being showing up to this battle.
      Yeah, what's up with those guys?

And are their gonna be any more earth vessels joining Bellerophon, in the battle, I mean afterall we are allies.
      Interesting question. You'll be getting some insight into that in this particular episode.
      Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Working...
      X