This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ banned for also keeping me busy
    Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
    Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
      ^Banned for saying your not a girl and now not a boy?
      ^^banned for confusing me when did I say that I am not a girl?
      ^ banned for keeping me from going to bed
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

^ banned not being a night person
        Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
        Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

^banned for thinking I am a morning person I hate mornings
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Comment

^Baned for not making me breakfast this morning.
            I like Sharky
            sigpic

Comment

^banned for leaving before I could
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Comment

Banned for using emocons.^
                sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

^Banned for being an emodork.
                  I like Sharky
                  sigpic

Comment

Again, banned for being a hypocrite.^ Repeat offender...

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

^Banned for thinking i am in anyway an emo...

I won't argure the dork part.
                      I like Sharky
                      sigpic

Comment

^Banned for being a member since Aug 2010.

Comment

^Banned for being a member since august 2011
                          I like Sharky
                          sigpic

Comment

Banned for lack of imagination.^

Comment

^Banned for only being here because skyrim has crashed
                              I like Sharky
                              sigpic

Comment

Banned for making a good point.^

Comment

Working...
                                X