The 10th Doctor Whump Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
    Good to know Does that include the DW/HP one??
    I know where it is...but you've stopped writing. You know I get disappointed when that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
      I know where it is...but you've stopped writing. You know I get disappointed when that happens.
      I think everybody does If it helps, I am watching DW and am working on chapter three I wouldn't count on an update soon, but whatever

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
        I think everybody does If it helps, I am watching DW and am working on chapter three I wouldn't count on an update soon, but whatever
        I'll bounce ideas, if you need that.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
          I'll bounce ideas, if you need that.
          Thanks for the offer - I'll let you know if I need it.

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Hi...I realise this thread isn't too active anymore, but I'm poking my head in anyway to say hi.

Oh, and confess my ridiculous infatuation with 10. It's a whump kinda night...teenage hormones playing havoc with my emotions.

I started DW only a couple months ago...all caught up now. I've adopted Ten as my Doctor. He started off so happy, so in love with everything, only to have it all torn away from him, inch by inch, and the quick, bouncy personality only barely hiding his gaping wounds just breaks my heart...

Comment

Working...
            X