X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Are The Keys To Your Heart?

http://www.blogthings.com/keystoyourheartquiz/

The Keys to Your Heart

You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.

In love, you feel the most alive when your lover is creative and never lets you feel bored.

You'd like to your lover to think you are flexible and ready for anything!

You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please.

Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with.

Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.

You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.

In this moment, you think of love as something you can get or discard anytime. You're feeling self centered.
    Originally posted by G.B Shaw
    Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.
    Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
    Criminals do not die by the hands of the law. They die by the hands of other men.
    You'll never have a quiet world till you knock the patriotism out of the human race.
    Americans adore me and will go on adoring me until I say something nice about them.
    One man that has a mind and knows it can always beat ten men who haven't and don't.
    You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"
    The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed but that he cannot believe anyone else.
    www.7-scales.co.uk
    http://twitter.com/7Scales

lol this is awesome!! Thanks for the link - I got:

'You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.

In love, you feel the most alive when your lover is creative and never lets you feel bored.

You'd like to your lover to think you are loyal and faithful... that you'll never change.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please.

Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with.

Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.

You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.

In this moment, you think of love as something you thirst for. You'll do anything for love, but you won't fall for it easily.'
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

I love it. It actualy looks like it is good st telling you who you are.
      i got:

You would be forced to break up with someone who was ruthless, cold-blooded, and sarcastic.

Your ideal relationship is open. Both of you can talk about everything... no secrets.

Your risk of cheating is 100%. You are not suited for a monogamous relationship.

In this moment, you think of love as something you don't need. You just feel like flirting around and playing right now.

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Sounds about right for me

You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring.

In this moment, you think of love as commitment. Love only works when both people are totally devoted.

Comment

In love, you feel the most alive when things are straight-forward, and you're told that you're loved.

You'd like to your lover to think you are loyal and faithful... that you'll never change.

In this moment, you think of love as something you thirst for. You'll do anything for love, but you won't fall for it easily.

Omg that last part is so true!*gasps* can this thing read minds!
          Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
          Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

mines right except for the last point, i'm not like that

You would be forced to break up with someone who was insecure and in constant need of reassurance.

In this moment, you think of love as something you can get or discard anytime. You're feeling self centered.

Comment

In love, you feel the most alive when things are straight-forward, and you're told that you're loved.

You think of marriage as something that will confine you. You are afraid of marriage.

In this moment, you think of love as something you thirst for. You'll do anything for love, but you won't fall for it easily.

Not sure how accurate that is

Comment

uh right... can we say this quiz is BS.

***The Keys to Your Heart***

You are attracted to obedience and warmth.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was insecure and in constant need of reassurance.

What Are The Keys To Your Heart?
                http://www.blogthings.com/keystoyourheartquiz/
                sigpic

Comment

Mines right on some points and elss right on others..

You'd like to your lover to think you are optimistic and happy.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was ruthless, cold-blooded, and sarcastic.

You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
                  -Libba Bray

Comment

And horses are the most practical animal to save. They serve as transportation, you can eat them, and you can make their skin into leather.

Probably true, but monkeys fit into the house better than giraffes.

And dogs get overall better treatment. Well, cats get spoiled too, but dogs tend to be a bit bigger and are less likely to end up as roadkill or lunch.

Probably so.

Birds are the only animals that are supposed to talk.
                    True, I think. And a HUMAN is way more useful to have on an island than some other critter.

Yeah, pretty much.

Absolutely not true. Love don't come easy for me.
                    [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

who said i had a heart?
                      sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

Everything is pretty much the truth apart from the bit in bold-

You are attracted to obedience and warmth.

In love, you feel the most alive when your partner is patient and never willing to give up on you. (Who wouldnt want a giraffe?!!! They're so cool! )

You would be forced to break up with someone who was ruthless, cold-blooded, and sarcastic. Crocodiles are boring...

Your ideal relationship is comforting. You crave a relationship where you always feel warmth and love.

Your risk of cheating is low. Even if you're tempted, you'd try hard not to do it.

You think of marriage pessimistically. You don't think happy marriages exist anymore. (I am pessimistic about marriage but I do believe there can be happy marriages)

In this moment, you think of love as commitment. Love only works when both people are totally devoted.

sigpic
                        Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                        Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

(LMFAO!!!!!)

You think of marriage as something that will confine you. You are afraid of marriage.

Vows are spoken
                          To be broken
                          Feelings are intense
                          Words are trivial
                          Pleasures remain
                          So does the pain
                          Words are meaningless
                          And forgettable

All I ever wanted
                          All I ever needed
                          Is here in my arms
                          Words are very unnecessary
                          They can only do harm

Comment

the key to my heart is japanese chocolate. my gf knows that.
                            A feminist jumps out of a manhole - oh, and she didn't like that.

Comment

You are attracted to those who have a split personality - cold as ice on the outside but hot as fire in the heart.
                              True. mostly because I'm kinda like that...

In love, you feel the most alive when everything is uncertain, one moment heaven... the next moment hell.
                              True.

meh, I could care less of what my "lover" thinks of me

True! I hate people who do that, it's only so they can get pity

kinda true. I would like a "lasting relationship"

True. I'd never betray anyone....ever, in that way.

Raised to believe as such

WRONG!!! that's not how I roll....

Comment

Working...
                              X