This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bash Iron Man Thread

Anyone out there who reads marvel comics and knows about the Civil War then you know what I'm talking about. So if you were anti-registration like me then you must hate Iron Man because I sure do.

So this thread is for anyone who hates that cocky SOB. So I must say he was a character that I didn't really mind but after reading what he did I must say I hate him and if I had a chance to smack him around I would. I mean if you have read the mighty Avengers then you know that he is highly disrespectful to Captain America by calling him Rogers then Captain America. So I must say this thread is for all the people who hate Iron Man and I am number one on the list.

So anyone else who hates him come here and tell me that you hate him
    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
    A Face you Can Trust
    sigpic
    So whats the worst that could happen?
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

hey what about what did to peter he basicly pulled a major guilt trip on him and made him his *****

stupid moronic <beep> making peter pubicly reviel his identity among other things like using the ironspidy suit to spy on him...

Comment

Yeah I hate Iron man for what he did to peter and Captain America man that guy is such a BIT*H. I hate Iron Man

I hate Iron Man

If only Captain America could have finished it
      A Face you Can Trust
      sigpic
      It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

I may not be the biggest Cap fan but wouldent killing Tony be extreamly OOC?

I remember him getting extreamly pissed of at Frank Castle for killing people and pretty much ground him to a pulp

Comment

I hate Iron man and I hope he gets shot between the eyes
          A Face you Can Trust
          sigpic

Comment

Sick the MW Replicators on him.
            sigpic
            "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
            ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
              Sick the MW Replicators on him.
              Hell Yeah, Green for that
              A Face you Can Trust
              sigpic

Comment

i Hate Iron Man
                A Face you Can Trust
                sigpic

Comment

Too late for Cap. to do anything about it now
                  Visit my Website

Comment

I have never seen a cartoon or comic about Iron Man. and i know nothing about him but looking at this uniform i HATE HIM. he reminds me of Shocker from Spider man or a retarded power ranger.

I Hate IRON MAN
                    sigpic
                    Banner Made By Me for Me
                    The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

I HATE IRON MAN
                      A Face you Can Trust
                      sigpic

Comment

Yep I'm bumping my own thread but

I HATE IRON MAN
                        A Face you Can Trust
                        sigpic

Comment

I had pretty much written off Iron Man as a jerk, but then I read the Captain America / Iron Man Casualties of War One-Shot. There's a part where Cap and Tony are arguing, and Tony says something along the lines of "Do you know what the alternative to registration is? There's a plan being considered to revive the sentinel program and round up heroes!" Cap says "No way that would happen, we'd find a way to prevent that" and Tony says "WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M TRYING TO DO?!!!"

Tony's still a jerk, but he's not doing what he's doing without reason.

Comment

Know this is gonna get me in trouble round these parts but i was a fan of Iron Man back in the day. i haven't read comics in years but from the spoilers i've seen, i have to agree that his intentions were good but his methods where what was questionable. The government passed the Superhuman Registration Act because as he predicted one of their number would make a mistake innocents would die and and all hell would break loose. He figured it would be better for all if he ran the show and didn't expect such a strong opposition to Registration. When people started getting killed, things got out of hand.
                            Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

Originally posted by Kirath View Post
                              Know this is gonna get me in trouble round these parts but i was a fan of Iron Man back in the day. i haven't read comics in years but from the spoilers i've seen, i have to agree that his intentions were good but his methods where what was questionable. The government passed the Superhuman Registration Act because as he predicted one of their number would make a mistake innocents would die and and all hell would break loose. He figured it would be better for all if he ran the show and didn't expect such a strong opposition to Registration. When people started getting killed, things got out of hand.

BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              I'm sorry but Iron Man could have done things differntly. I am sorry but I hate him and hope he gets a bullet through the head
                              A Face you Can Trust
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X