This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who should he meet?

I was just wondering, as a bit of fun: if the Doctor could meet anyone - real or TV who woul you have him meet?

You can either be serious or fun, whichever!

Me? I'd have him meet Captain Jack Sparrow: I think it would be the most hilarious ep ever
    Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Young John Lennon-- Young Paul McCartney-- Young George Harrison-- Young Ringo Starr
    "That's what you get for dicking around"--Col. Jack O'Neill

Comment

Bill Gates. The Doctor could scare him with his sonic screwdriver, enough to convince him to never come up with Vista, which sucks.

Sucks even more on a Dell. Dell tech support sucks.
      Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Douglas Adams! Imagine it how swell would that be soooo cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz View Post
          Me? I'd have him meet Captain Jack Sparrow: I think it would be the most hilarious ep ever
          that'd be histerical...

As for me i'd have the Doctor meet Chad Vader that could be rather random
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzt Do'Urden View Post
            that'd be histerical...

As for me i'd have the Doctor meet Chad Vader that could be rather random
            CHAD VADER cool

Comment

I think he should meet Meredith from Gray's Anatomy. They could talk about relationships. (lol like how the doctor lost Rose. and Meredith...well she's just herself. lol)
              sigpic

Comment

Serious idea: Einstein. Imagine the discussion about the nature of the universe.
                Not so serious idea: Missing the landing coordinates and arriving in the White House press gallery during a presidential Q&A.
                Funny idea: Meeting Lister, Rimmer, Cat and Kryten onboard Red Dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by Tardis View Post
                  Serious idea: Einstein. Imagine the discussion about the nature of the universe.
                  Not so serious idea: Missing the landing coordinates and arriving in the White House press gallery during a presidential Q&A.
                  yay the president... I mean.... I have no idea how I feel about that guy who takes away rights and thinks it a good thing!!!! anyway... past that... I would lurve that! hehe

President: my fellow americans.... -wooshing noise- -TARDIS appears- -Doctor pokes his head out-
                  Doctor: This isn't Venice....
                  -people astonished- -Doctor waves-
                  Doctor: I'll be going now
                  -secret service men point their guns-
                  -Doctor comes out with his hands up- -looks over to president Bush-
                  Doctor: oh Bush era!!! you really screwed up.....
                  -Secret service men glare-
                  Doctor: I should have taken a right at the Spanish inquisition.....

and that is my meaningless ramble of the day and my opinion on the president.

Comment

Originally posted by Tardis View Post
                    This post reminded me how much I want a Red Dwarf movie
                    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

the doctor should meet a professional doctor with a degree in medicine
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                        the doctor should meet a professional doctor with a degree in medicine
                        Martha?
                        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

she's just an intern at the minute.
                          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

The Doctor needs to hurry up and meet Queen Elizabeth again. I want to see what he did to piss her off.

Seriously, that's all I can think about when it comes to him meeting someone.

sigpic

Comment

John Sheppard. I just read a lovely romantic slashy crossover fic where John and the Doc ... nah, go find it yourselves.
                              sigpic
                              "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Working...
                              X