This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MS a new daddy?

Saw on Skiffy's SG-1 and Andromeda bboards that Michael Shanks and Lexa Doig had a baby girl last weekend. No word on name yet. So, congratulations, guys!

Well hey if this is accurate . . .

Congratulations ! ! !

Comment

CONGRATS !!!!!
      kids are cool
      most of the time.....

Comment

I know they just got married, but...hell! Congrats MS! You are now officially the luckiest guy in the world!

Comment

CONGRATS TO MS AND LD!!!!!!
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

woo hoo CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!

Comment

Three cheers for the new parents.

Comment

wow, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                ~Imzadi
                describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

As if Michael Shanks will ever be reading through this thread let alone these boards but hey? You never know right?

CONGRATS TO MICHAEL SHANKS!

You know, this might cut into his career. Which isn't good news for us Stargate fans. WE WANT YOU TO KEEP DOING SG:1 Michael.

FOREVER.

Comment

Congratulations Michael & Lexa!!

Comment

congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Shivan
                        As if Michael Shanks will ever be reading through this thread let alone these boards but hey? You never know right?

CONGRATS TO MICHAEL SHANKS!

You know, this might cut into his career. Which isn't good news for us Stargate fans. WE WANT YOU TO KEEP DOING SG:1 Michael.

FOREVER.

Somehow I doubt that it will cut into his career seeing as how this is his 2nd child (first child was with the SG-1 Shau'ri)
                        Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Originally posted by Shivan

FOREVER.
                          I doubt it, having children makes a career even more important - they're expensive.

Congratulations to Michael and Lexa. Hope the little one is happy and healthy and is soon sleeping thru the night.
                          Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Last weekend? I wonder if it was the 10th. That's my birthday. Now he's got two girls.

Anyone know what the baby's name is?

Lisa Michelle

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                              X