This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

season 4 intro

Does anybody know why that when the intro to each episodes they have the intro for Children of the Gods intro
    I hope you go to Sokar Sci Fi Channel

rest in peace SG1 1997-2007

Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment. - Cameron MITCHELL from 200, something you should live by SCFI channel.

Originally posted by srd8489 View Post
    Does anybody know why that when the intro to each episodes they have the intro for Children of the Gods intro
    Uh... what exactly do you mean? The SG-1 opening credits? And why is this in the "merchandise" section?
    Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

Originally posted by srd8489 View Post
      I used to live in IL! Ahhh I miss it there.

Not sure as to the reason, it lasts into Season 5 DVD sets as well.

Comment

im confused
        Thankyou SG-1 for 10 great years!
        sigpic
        sig made by kidwizz

join Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city and lets get our show back

Comment

i think s/he's talking about the opening credits...and the syndie credits for seasons 1-5 were all the same - the pan over the egyptian mask. season 6+ they went with clip montages
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

"Children of the Gods"
            The visual part of the intro sequence is lifted from the movie.

Seasons 1-3
            The original Showtime broadcasts of the episodes feature the mask pan from "Children of the Gods." The syndication and DVD version of the episodes feature a clip montage featuring clips from Season 1 and early Season 2. The Season 3 finale features the mask pan from "Children of the Gods."

Seasons 4-5
            The original Showtime broadcasts and DVD version of the episodes feature the visual mask pan from "Children of the Gods." The syndication version of the episodes feature a clip montage featuring clips from Season 1 and early Season 2. The showtime sequence is used on the DVD's instead of the syndication sequence, because the commentaries were recorded to episodes that used the Showtime sequence. Whoever put the DVD's together probably thought it'd be dumb to feature the syndication sequence while the commentary guy comments on the Showtime sequence.

"Redemption, Parts 1 & 2" (Season 6 Premiere)
            These two episodes simply feature various shots of the Stargate.

Seasons 6-10
            Each season feature a cast change, so a new credit sequence was used each season featuring a montage of clips from the current and previous seasons.

Comment

Working...
            X