Page 1093 of 1468 FirstFirst ... 93593993104310831090109110921093 109410951096110311431193 ... LastLast
Results 21,841 to 21,860 of 29345

Thread: Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

  1. #21841
    General RodneyIsGodney's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In the Men Of Letters bunker.
    Posts
    24,395

    Default Re: Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

    There is a story behind Bart. JIBcon 2011... Jensen and Jared were given these stuffed animals, Jensen got a zebra and Jared a giraffe...I'm not sure, but, I think they signed them for auctioning at the con. I know they signed their mugs (I guess mugs they drank from during the Q&A's?) to be auctioned for a good cause. Jensen named his zebra Bartholomew, Jared, after a few missteps, named his giraffe Francesco.

    The boys naming their stuffed animals...




    Oh, and I did find the picture.

    I just...love the look oh Jensen's face so much! So adorable!!!

    RIP ROBIN WILLIAMS

  2. #21842
    Lieutenant General Grace's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2010
    Location
    221B Baker Street
    Posts
    17,085

    Default Re: Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    There is a story behind Bart. JIBcon 2011... Jensen and Jared were given these stuffed animals, Jensen got a zebra and Jared a giraffe...I'm not sure, but, I think they signed them for auctioning at the con. I know they signed their mugs (I guess mugs they drank from during the Q&A's?) to be auctioned for a good cause. Jensen named his zebra Bartholomew, Jared, after a few missteps, named his giraffe Francesco.

    The boys naming their stuffed animals...
    I just...love the look oh Jensen's face so much! So adorable!!!
    That's so cool! Thanks so much for sharing. I'll watch the vid later.
    It is very adorable! So cute!! I want one.

  3. #21843
    General RodneyIsGodney's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In the Men Of Letters bunker.
    Posts
    24,395

    Default Re: Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    That's so cool! Thanks so much for sharing. I'll watch the vid later.
    You're welccome. There are two more videos with the stuffed animals but GW doesn't like me to post more than one video at a time. I'll post links to the other two vids in a bit. I'm about to eat dinner, and I have to Youtube he vids, so, yeah.

    It is very adorable! So cute!! I want one.
    You want one what? A zebra? Or a Jensen?



    RIP ROBIN WILLIAMS

  4. #21844
    Lieutenant General Grace's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2010
    Location
    221B Baker Street
    Posts
    17,085

    Default Re: Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    You're welccome. There are two more videos with the stuffed animals but GW doesn't like me to post more than one video at a time. I'll post links to the other two vids in a bit. I'm about to eat dinner, and I have to Youtube he vids, so, yeah.
    Its all good. They were on the side of the vid page that you posted.

    You want one what? A zebra? Or a Jensen?
    Both.

  5. #21845
    General RodneyIsGodney's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In the Men Of Letters bunker.
    Posts
    24,395

    Default Re: Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    Its all good. They were on the side of the vid page that you posted.
    Ah. Okay. Good.

    Both.
    That's my girl.



    RIP ROBIN WILLIAMS

  6. #21846
    Lieutenant General Grace's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2010
    Location
    221B Baker Street
    Posts
    17,085

    Default Re: Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

    The pictures are so cute!!! More!

  7. #21847
    General RodneyIsGodney's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In the Men Of Letters bunker.
    Posts
    24,395

    Default Re: Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

    Sorry I couldn't get back here sooner. My internet connection went sideways.


    Um, I don't have anymore pics of Jensen and Bart so, will this do?

    RIP ROBIN WILLIAMS

  8. #21848
    General RodneyIsGodney's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In the Men Of Letters bunker.
    Posts
    24,395

    Default Re: Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

    Okay, found the pic I used for my old Jensen/Bart sig last year...


    RIP ROBIN WILLIAMS

  9. #21849
    Lieutenant General Grace's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2010
    Location
    221B Baker Street
    Posts
    17,085

    Default Re: Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

    Keep Calm and Carry On My Wayward Son. Awesome pics!

    Did you see the shirt that RIPT will have tomorrow?? (WinchesterBros tweeted about it) I totally want it!

  10. #21850
    Lieutenant General Grace's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2010
    Location
    221B Baker Street
    Posts
    17,085

    Default Re: Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

    http://riptapparel.com/ Check it out. yeah, Baby!

    And some sexiness to share.


  11. #21851
    General RodneyIsGodney's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In the Men Of Letters bunker.
    Posts
    24,395

    Default Re: Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

    OMG! Grace, I fudging LOVE your sig!!! (I may have to copy it soon)

    Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    Keep Calm and Carry On My Wayward Son. Awesome pics!
    That they are! And LOL!

    Did you see the shirt that RIPT will have tomorrow?? (WinchesterBros tweeted about it) I totally want it!
    No. Gonna check it out right now!

    And I'm back...TOO AWESOME! I want one! And you know Dean would want one too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    http://riptapparel.com/ Check it out. yeah, Baby!
    Done. And Oh yeah, baby!

    Niiiiiiice sexyness!


    And now some sexiness from me...

    RIP ROBIN WILLIAMS

  12. #21852
    Lieutenant General Grace's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2010
    Location
    221B Baker Street
    Posts
    17,085

    Default Re: Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    OMG! Grace, I fudging LOVE your sig!!! (I may have to copy it soon)
    Thanks! I'm glad you like it. I'm super happy with how it turned out.
    And I'm back...TOO AWESOME! I want one! And you know Dean would want one too.
    I'm really debating buying one...but I'm supposed to be saving up for a road trip. *sigh* Oh well.

    And now some sexiness from me...
    *THUD* Gorgeous sexy man!


  13. #21853
    General RodneyIsGodney's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In the Men Of Letters bunker.
    Posts
    24,395

    Default Re: Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    Thanks! I'm glad you like it. I'm super happy with how it turned out.
    It turned out AWESOME!!!

    I'm really debating buying one...but I'm supposed to be saving up for a road trip. *sigh* Oh well.
    I wish I could buy one. Would be cool to have one.

    That he is!



    RIP ROBIN WILLIAMS

  14. #21854
    General RodneyIsGodney's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In the Men Of Letters bunker.
    Posts
    24,395

    Default Re: Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

    Saw "Slash Fiction" last night, this is my favorite scene...

    ...GOD, I love Dean!

    RIP ROBIN WILLIAMS

  15. #21855
    Lieutenant General Grace's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2010
    Location
    221B Baker Street
    Posts
    17,085

    Default Re: Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    It turned out AWESOME!!!
    Oh thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    Saw "Slash Fiction" last night, this is my favorite scene...
    ...GOD, I love Dean!
    Thanks for posting that one! I completely forgot about that scene. Just kinda made my night.
    -on a side note, I like the map...you can see where my hometown is.

    Now, I'm going through youtube watching SPN vids.
    This is still one of my favorite SPN vids.


  16. #21856
    General RodneyIsGodney's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In the Men Of Letters bunker.
    Posts
    24,395

    Default Re: Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

    Boy, did I have a bad night last night! First the handle of our refrigerator broke off, then, at around 8pm I threw a small load of laundry together and put in the washing machine...only for it to back up into my tub and toilet. UGH! We had to go stay in a hotel last night due to not having a working bathroom...I felt not unlike Dean and Sam. The hotel offered free internet access in all the rooms but I couldn't get the internet, well, I could but I couldn't navigate because I didn't have a "password" and "ID". Didn't know they were printed on the hotel check-in card until this morning. Good thing I brought some magazines to read, there was nothing on TV.

    And the day started out so good too. My nieces and nephew spent the day. We took them to the park and then had lunch, tacos. After which we watched "Puss In Boots", cute movie, while eating b-day cake with ice cream and strawberries. Berry yummy.

    You haven't heard the best part...I managed to fall...twice! Once landing on my right, and once landing on my left. I hurt everywhere today. Scraped up both knees and elbows! I whumped myself for my nieces and nephew, playing with them.


    I need Dean in a bad way! I'm watching "The French Mistake" right now though so, all is good.


    Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    Oh thanks.
    You're welcome.


    Thanks for posting that one! I completely forgot about that scene. Just kinda made my night.
    Made mine too. And you're welcome.

    -on a side note, I like the map...yonu can see where my hometown is.
    Oh, that's cool!

    Now, I'm going through youtube watching SPN vids.
    This is still one of my favorite SPN vids.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mTUN18AFP4
    Now it's my turn to say I'll have to watch it later because I don't have my headphones on me.


    This is one cute as hell crooked smile...

    RIP ROBIN WILLIAMS

  17. #21857
    Lieutenant General Grace's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2010
    Location
    221B Baker Street
    Posts
    17,085

    Default Re: Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    Boy, did I have a bad night last night! First the handle of our refrigerator broke off, then, at around 8pm I threw a small load of laundry together and put in the washing machine...only for it to back up into my tub and toilet. UGH! We had to go stay in a hotel last night due to not having a working bathroom...I felt not unlike Dean and Sam. The hotel offered free internet access in all the rooms but I couldn't get the internet, well, I could but I couldn't navigate because I didn't have a "password" and "ID". Didn't know they were printed on the hotel check-in card until this morning. Good thing I brought some magazines to read, there was nothing on TV.

    And the day started out so good too. My nieces and nephew spent the day. We took them to the park and then had lunch, tacos. After which we watched "Puss In Boots", cute movie, while eating b-day cake with ice cream and strawberries. Berry yummy.

    You haven't heard the best part...I managed to fall...twice! Once landing on my right, and once landing on my left. I hurt everywhere today. Scraped up both knees and elbows! I whumped myself for my nieces and nephew, playing with them.

    I need Dean in a bad way! I'm watching "The French Mistake" right now though so, all is good.
    Oh my word, you poor thing!! *big hugs*
    That sounds like one crazy day! I'm glad everything is sorted out, though. Hopefully you aren't too sore.

    Now it's my turn to say I'll have to watch it later because I don't have my headphones on me.
    Its all good. I understand.
    This is one cute as hell crooked smile...
    Oooh yeah! Love the crooked smile.


  18. #21858
    General RodneyIsGodney's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In the Men Of Letters bunker.
    Posts
    24,395

    Default Re: Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    Oh my word, you poor thing!! *big hugs*
    Yes. Poor me! Thanks for the big hugs...need them.


    That sounds like one crazy day! I'm glad everything is sorted out, though. Hopefully you aren't too sore.
    It was crazy. Well, you're gonna have to keep hoping because...things hurt! It hurts to sneeze, to get up from any sort of seated position. And I can't lift anything with my left hand. The upper arm screams at me. See, the second fall had me landing on my left side with my left arm between my body and the ground. My ribs are not happy right now.


    Its all good. I understand.
    Okay.

    Oooh yeah! Love the crooked smile.
    Me too.

    And I love this gif! ...and the title.






    Look inside for something ...vaguely dirty? But I love it nonetheless.
    Spoiler:

    I found this on tumblr the other night...

    RIP ROBIN WILLIAMS

  19. #21859
    Air Force Chief of Staff mrscopterdoc's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Dark Side of the Moon
    Posts
    43,402

    Default Re: Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

    RiG {{hugs}} hope you feel better!

  20. #21860
    General RodneyIsGodney's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In the Men Of Letters bunker.
    Posts
    24,395

    Default Re: Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

    Thank you coptor!

    Found some new pics of Jensen and Danneel...leaving Vancouver...

    Spoiler:





    Notice the BOWLEGS!!!

    RIP ROBIN WILLIAMS

Similar Threads

  1. Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread
    By thorshammer in forum SG-1 Characters & Relationships
    Replies: 15892
    Last Post: Today, 11:47 AM
  2. K9 - Thunk thread
    By BC - 303 in forum Doctor Who
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: October 14th, 2006, 11:57 AM
  3. Fan thunk thread
    By Deano in forum Off-Topic Chatter
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: August 5th, 2006, 06:25 PM
  4. CCB thunk thread ;D
    By Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman in forum Off-Topic Chatter
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 16th, 2005, 08:54 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •