This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zombie Plans

I was wondering if anyone had a zombie plan?

I do, so I will tell you unless your a zombie then don't read this

1. Get my group of friends that I already know of the plan
    2. Seperate into four groups
    a. Get Guns and Ammo
    b. Get Supplies (seeds, concrete, wood, nails, generators, gas and other vital supplies)
    c. Get Supplies to make our new place a fortress
    d. Get the Ladies
    3. Fortify my new place (Wal-Mart, Sports Authority, Safe Way, Dicks Sports)
    4. Start planning seeds on roofs
    5. Fight off zombies
    6. Either wait till the end or get rescued

comment on this or tell me yours
    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
    A Face you Can Trust
    sigpic
    So whats the worst that could happen?
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

lmao about a year ago I was totally obsessed with Shaun of the Dead and what I'd do in that situation. Probably just;

- Grab a weapon (baseball bat, kantana, knives etc)
    - Go out and use stealth to get around zombies (which is a problem because I live on the main road)
    - gather my friends and any other survivors
    - Go to morrisons and clear out zombies
    - close main shutter
    - Throw corpses off the roof (I'd hate that part....)
    - Block doors and windows
    - make a home somewhere in it with friends and survivors (smooching up to ladies), telling them to speak quietly and practice sign language
    - Make a huge HELP sign to cover the entire roof
    - Ration out food so they last for months
    - Devise an escape plan and practice every occasionally in case of zombie incursion, probably involving the roof
    - If food eventually runs out, make or gather weapons in store and steal a car from the car park outside, drive to another supermarket and clear out zombies.

And then do the same as before.
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Good plan, I picked up this book about a year ago just in case:

http://www.amazon.com/Zombie-Surviva...4630363&sr=8-2

I haven't had any problems with Zombies so far, but it's always good to be prepared
      sigpic

Comment

uhhh ok this is my plan.
        - run around screaming.
        - grab anything that could hurt a zombie (i heard salt can )
        - run out of the house screaming like a little girl when they get inside.
        - grab a car and drive very badly to asda
        - board myself in and wait until they all either go away or die ....zombies can die right....THEY CANT?! 0.o
        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Pre-zombie apocalypse:
          Build up a large cache of weapons 12-gauge pump action, RPG's, a machine gun (either M-249 or a P90), incendiary grenades, smoke grenades, magnums, etc. Bladed weapons are also great fun.
          Construct nuke-firing coilgun and buy a number of hazmat suits. A nuclear crater should be fairly zombie free, right?
          Buy an armored suit (think Kull warriors)
          Acquire an robot convoy truck
          Zombie apocalypse
          Move to seize control of foodstores
          Send my robot truck to gather family members and friends
          Go all Dead Rising on some undead SOB's *hoorah*
          Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
          The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
          I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
          A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
          That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
          Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
          Caboose: They could be worse?
          Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

^lol realistically?
            I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
              ^lol realistically?
              Well, I'm already an firm supporter of the second amendment, so the arming part I could totally see happening. I also have a friend skilled with explosives and several with guns. I've already got one sword (though it isn't very well made)
              The coilgun thing I might have done anyway as a proof of concept. It's also much safer, since there is no arming involved. Just load and fire. No terrorist is going to get hold of a coilgun without building one.
              Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
              A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
              That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
              Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
              Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

Comment

Originally posted by Exiled Master View Post
                Well, I'm already an firm supporter of the second amendment, so the arming part I could totally see happening. I also have a friend skilled with explosives and several with guns. I've already got one sword (though it isn't very well made)
                The coilgun thing I might have done anyway as a proof of concept. It's also much safer, since there is no arming involved. Just load and fire. No terrorist is going to get hold of a coilgun without building one.
                right, if this zombie apocalypse kicks off - I'm coming with you lol

sigpic

Comment

There is also no frakking way that you can intercept a device moving at (up to) hypersonic velocities.

Comment

really?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                      really?
                      It goes supercritical with it's own momentum. So anything that massive and hard enough to stop will set it off. Once it launches, it's dangerous all the way to impact. (this is my theory, anyway)

Comment

Great, so how does that help us in a zombie apocalypse?

sigpic

Comment

A nuclear weapon is still a nuclear weapon when you use it on zombies. The area devoid of zombies is smaller then the area devoid of humans for the same yield nuke because zombies are more likely to survive the radiation, shock wave, etc. But it's safer to go through a still-glowing nuclear crater then going through that area un-irradiated and infested with the undead.

Comment

I have two weeks worth of food stored in my attic I climb up and pull up the ladder with me as for what im gonig to do after two weeks.im keeping that to myself I dont want to risk you turning into a zombie and knowing what Im up to.

Comment

Originally posted by lord-anubis View Post
                              I have two weeks worth of food stored in my attic I climb up and pull up the ladder with me as for what im gonig to do after two weeks.im keeping that to myself I dont want to risk you turning into a zombie and knowing what Im up to.
                              lol well zombies don't really think (unless they're the ones from LAND of the DEAD) so chances are we wouldn't remember.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X