Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Trek Sovereign Fan Fiction Thread

Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow Part 2
    "Alright then fire all weapons at the Borg fleet", said Capt. Gore. The fleet then started firing weapons at the Borg. The Borg also fired back. The battle was intense. Quantum torps missing their targets and accidentally hitting other ships. There was friendly fire and intended fire. Borg ships were exploding and so were Federation. The USS Brittain rammed a Tactical Cube and caused significant damage. Other ships also collided with one another as they turned death into a kamikaze strike. "Captain, shields are down to 54%", said Lt. Savali. Lots of ships were exploding, some even colliding with each other. Just then 5 Negh'var class battleships dropped out of Warp and started firing at the Borg fleet. The Sovereign then beamed a quantum torp into the Borg Diamond and destroyed it. "Sir 5 Miranda Class ships have just spontaneously exploded and I don't care", yelled Kiska. 5 hours later the Borg fleet was destroyed, but only with heavy causualties to the Federation fleet. Capt. Gore sighed and pointed out, " That was a battle. Let's head to Starbase 12 for repairs". Kiska said, "Yes, Warp 9.9 to Starbase 12."

Next Episode: Broken Mirror: When the ISS Sovereign enters this universe, all hell breaks loose. It's the battle of the century, 2 Captains, 2 Ships, only one will come out victorious. The 2nd Terran Empire also invades hoping to conquer the Federation.
    Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

here are the previous episodes:
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Sheesh, will someone please make a reply on this thread?

Comment

I won't complain yet, this has only been up for a day, and mine has been up for a lot longer, and one of the people who have replied tried to get me to take my series up one step further, so don't panic. I won't, at least until I start putting up new episodes, then I'll start worrying.

Comment

Star Trek Sovereign Ep 7: Mirror Image
          The USS Sovereign is patrolling the Gamma Erandi Nebula for any possible Kremlin activity. On the bridge, Saffi(1st officer) is serving alcholoic beverages to the bridge for the success of repelling the Borg invasion earlier that month. Just then, subspace distortion occurred an a Sovereign class vesel appeared. The bridge crew manned their stations, and hailed the vessel. "Greetings, this is Capt. Jack Gore of the USS Sovereign. Are you in of any help?" The other other vessel replied, "This is Capt. Jack Gore of the ISS Sovereign, surrender your ship or prepare to be executed. Long Live the 2nd Terran Empire!!!" Capt. Gore responded, "2nd Terran Empire, what's that?" Regent Gore answered, "The Terran Empire is a power that rules over an area of 15000 cubic LY. We glorify war and destroy all opposition. Back in 2376, we created a Sovereign class starship and modified it to be a dreadnaught. Our ship is more powerful then yours, give up." Capt. Gore responded, " The answer is......no." Lt. Savali then said, "Sir, they are powering up their weapons and shields". The USS Sovereign then went to red alert and fired its phasers and photon torpedoes at the mirror Sovereign. "Sir, their shields are at 92% after that bombardment". The ISS Sovereign then fired its weapons at the Sovereign to a much greater result. "Sir, our shields are down to 76%." Both ships were firing at each other. "Sir, dorsal shields are down to 5%". "let's get the hell out of dodge". Capt. Gore ordered, "Alright then, Warp 9.99 to the nearest Starbase". The USS Sovereign then fled the area to get to Starbase 007. The ISS Sovereign quickly followed and caught up. Lt. Savali said, "Captain, there is a weakness in their shields I can exploit, all I have to do is use some technobabble solution and fire off a few of our tri-colbalt devices at them". Lt. Savali then did just that and the ISS Sovereign exploded. The USS Sovereign then arrived at Starbase 007 for repairs. "Considering we have just caused a posssible war against the Terran Empire, I say we did well today," said Saffi in her 1st officers personal log.

The Next Episode preview: A experimental weapon is installed on the USS Sovereign to increase combat effectiveness against the Kremlin. Meanwhile the crew is also ordered to Risa to take a break and test fire the weapon against deccommissioned Miranda class ships. But not all goes according to plan...
          Last edited by Col. Shadow Quinn; 05 May 2007, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Star Trek Sovereign Episode 8: Holiday
            The USS Sovereign is in orbit around Risa where the crew is ordered to take a vacation while Scotty and Starfleet Corps of Engineers refit the Sovereign with better technology(weapons, shields, sensors, LCARS, etc...). "Alright then, we only have 2 weeks shore leave and...where's Lt. Cmdr. Brex?", asked Capt. Gore. Ensign Kiska answered, "He's probably still on the ship helping with the upgrades". "Lt. Cmdr. Brex, please take your shore leave, it was an order from Adml. Liu", said Capt. Gore over the communicator. Lt. Cmdr. Brex promptly beamed down in vacation atire. The crew then split up to go find their rooms in the resort. On his way to his hotel room, Capt. Gore heard someone preaching about how Risa makes the Federation weak and powerless. "Why the hell are you insulting the Federation? I'm captain of the USS Sovereign. Hey wait a minute, I know you, you're Pascal Fullerton, the ******* who attempted to sabotage Risa.", said Capt. Gore. Pascal Fullerton said, "USS Sovereign, sounds like weak piece of crap". Capt. Gore then gave him a savage beating using a wooden plank with a rusty nail in it. "That'll teach you to insult my starship". Saffi went with Kiska to the nearest beach for a sun tan. Brex was at his hotel room trying to relax while not working. Savali was reading manga. Diaz was at a Risan restraunt eating some Risan food. Capt. Gore was getting a horga'hn to place in his ready room. 2 weeks later, the Sovereign was ready to test its newest systems in a live fire trial against a few Miranda Class Ships. "Capt. Scott, what is the new weapons system you mentioned to me?" Scotty answered, "Quantum Phasers, it applies the Zero Point Energy of the Quantum Torpedo and the efficiency of phaser arrays to be very powerful". "Hey, anybody seen Ensign Redshirt and Lt. Cannonfodder by any chance?" Meanwhile on the USS Fullerton, Pascal Fullerton ordered his Christian Fundamentalist crew to fire on the Sovereign. Back on the Sovereign, The Quantum Phasers were being tested against Miranda class ships. Many ships were disabled in 1-2 shots. Pascal Fullerton meanwhile contacted the Kremlin and attacked the Sovereign. "Sir, one ship attacking us, it's Constellation Class. Sir, it's retreating." "Okay then the new system work better than expected. Scotty you're cleared to leave the USS Sovereign". Scotty and his team of engineers left the Sovereign and went back to the Starfleet Engineering Corps HQ via the Prometheus class USS Edinburgh. "Alright then, lets head to back to Sector 6789", said Capt. Gore.

Comment

Interesting episode, I have to admit I liked the part where Capt. Gore beat up that man with a plank with a rusty nail in it, that was classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                Interesting episode, I have to admit I liked the part where Capt. Gore beat up that man with a plank with a rusty nail in it, that was classic.
                The man who was beaten up appeared on the episode Jadzia Dax, Worf, Dr. Bashir, Quark, Leeta, and Rom went to Risa for a vacation.

Comment

Episode 9: The Greatest Power
                  The USS Sovereign is headed to Kremlin space on a very important mission to the Maltia System. "Finally, something important for us to do. Let's see, we have to destroy some targets that give the Kremlin their incredible ship building rate: A shipyard, mining facility, Sensor post, Starbase, and some turrets...ah yes and a Long Lange Weapons Platform", said Capt. Gore. Saffi commented, "Sir the USS Prometheus, USS Cerberus, USS Asgard, and USS Horizon with for this mission". The USS Sovereign then dropped out of Warp 1.246 Light years from the target location to wait for the other ships. 22 minutes later the fleet got to the Sovereign. "Alright then, here's the plan: We rush in guns blazing and fire at everything we can hit", said Capt. Gore. The fleet then warped into the system, weapons charged and everything firing at the Mining Facility first. The turrets then started firing at the the fleet damaging them. The Mining Facility then exploded. They then focused on the turrets and destroyed them relatively easily. The fleet targetted the Starbase right afterwords. The starbase the fired a volley of temporal warheads at the USS Horizon seriously crippling it. It then crippled the USS Asgard. Finally, the starbase was destroyed. The 3 remaining ships then fired at the Weapons platfrom destroying it. After a few hours of repairs, the prepared to head back to Federation space, only tp encounter 5 Kremlin Battleships. "Surrender and prepare for destruction", said Wesley Crusher. "Sorry, I can't do that because we have to back to Federation space, said Capt. Gore. The USS Sovereign then fired all 24 of its Tri-Cobalt Devices disabled the Kremlin. The fleet the retreated back to Federation space.

-The USS Prometheus and USS Cerberus are Prometheus class vessels. The USS Asgard is a Galaxy Class Vessel, and the USS Horizon is a Defiant class ship.
                  Last edited by Col. Shadow Quinn; 04 May 2007, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Episode 10: Dominion Part 1
                    It begins with the doing what they like: Saffi is watching Stargate SG-1's 388th season; Felix is on the Sovereign's shooting range. Kiska's in her quarters sleeping, Brex is doing work in engineering, Miguel's tending to his potted plants, Dr. Rosake is bathing in the hot tub in her quarters. Capt. Gore is in his ready room eating glazed donuts. Ensign Redshirt is watching cheap cartoons in his quarters(Deck 13 Room 666). The USS Sovereign is at Starbase 12 getting resupplied with torpedoes, donuts, Type 2 & 3 Phasers, Isomagnetic Disintegrators, antimatter, crew, and spare bionueral gel packs. It is also having an Emergency Medical Crew Hologram installed to provide extra medical support needed situations. 8 hours later, the USS Sovereign is restocked and ready to go. "Alright then, this is your Captain speaking. We are ready to depart", said Capt. Gore. The crew mans their stations and leaves Starbase 12. "Captain, what is our assignment", asked Cmdr. Larson. "Our mission is to go into the Maelstrom and do standard research". Lt. Cmdr. Diaz gleamed with enthusiam at the mission. "This is one mission I really will enjoy", said Lt. Cmdr. Diaz. Ensign Kiska reminded him, "You do realize that the Maelstrom has black holes, intolerable amounts of radiation, quantum destabilization, spatial anomolies, and subspace tears right?" Miguel responded, "Exactly why I'm looking forward to this mission anymore". When they arrived, the sensors detected a large number of Cardassian warships exiting the Maelstrom. "This is Matan of the Cardassian House Arturius. We demand that you leave this area of face the destruction of your vessel". "Why the hell do you care about the Maelstrom, it's an inhospitable area anyways, said Capt. Gore. "It would be a very good place to construct a fleet of warships to attack the Federation with against orders from the Cardassian Government". The Cardassian warships then powered up their shields and weapons. To be continued.
                    Last edited by Col. Shadow Quinn; 30 May 2008, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Dominion Part 2
                      The Cardassian ships were powering up their weapons. "Alright then, power up our shields and weapons also", said Capt. Gore. "Weapons and shields are at maximum", responded Lt. Savali. The ships then started firing and doing all the things necessary for combat. "Sir, shields are down to 83%. Enemy shields are also going down", said Felix(Lt. Savali). One Cardassian ship exploded. "Sir, sensors have detected a Type 5 Quantum singularity headed this way, it'll be here in 5 minutes", said Lt. Cmdr. Diaz. "Get us the hell out of the way, Warp 9.99 to Geki Colony", ordered Capt. Gore. "Yes sir", answered Ensign Kiska. The Sovereign warped away just as the black hole passed through the area getting all but one Cardassian ship. "Sir, the black hole is heading to the Bajoran wormhole at a speed of Warp 9.6", said Lt. Cmdr. Diaz. "Tell them to get out of the way", said Capt. Gore. Diaz promptly told DS9. Meanwhile at DS9, Sisko appeared at Ops. Everyone at DS9 was cheering and having a reunion until Sisko said, "Damn Prophets, they were in league withe KKK the whole time and I never realized until now". Col. Kira said, "Capt. Sisko, we're moving DS9 to avoid a black hole headed on a direct course into the wormhole at Warp 9.6". Sisko's eyes bulged and he said, "Those prophets are so totally screwed. Now, I can have my revenge, mwahahahahah!!!!". Back on the Sovereign, everybody had a sigh of relief. "Okay then, we need to stop getting into so many battles. I'll ask Starfleet Command for some easier assignments that are in peaceful areas", said Capt. Gore. Cmdr. Larsen then said, "Good idea, we could use a little less combat". Brex said, "At least we aren't ordered to study that black hole heading for the Bajoran Wormhole". "Alright, everybody lets take a break from this disturbing series of events", said Capt. Gore. The Sovereign then headed to Starbase 12 to debrief the events that had occurred. In Capt. Gore's quarters, he was eating dinner with Dr, Rosake. Saffi(Cmdr. Larsen) was talking to her sister on Mars colony. Kiska was looking through the aft security camera and saw another Sovereign class ship appear out of nowhere. "Um, Captain, they're back". Capt. Gore responded, "Who's back, the Kremlin, Riker, the Cardassians, the Dominion, Pascal Fullerton and his idiot henchmen, who". "Our mirror universe selves", replied Ensign Kiska. The bridge crew went to the bridge and Capt. Gore answered, "Why do you have to appear right now of all times, I was eating jambalaya". Mirror Gore responded, "Because I wanted to see a black hole collide with a wormhole". "Well then, you have 10 hours to get there and see it", said Capt. Gore. The ISS Sovereign changed course and headed to Bajor. The USS Sovereign then arrived at Starbase 12 and they debriefed the the mission.

Tell me what you think of the episode.

Comment

Will someone please respond to this, maybe even some green. I worked on this if you don't know.

Comment

Plans for next episode:
                          Episode 12: Obscured by Clouds
                          -Black hole kills the Prophets
                          -a peaceful mission for once
                          -The end of Adml. Janeway
                          -Voyager crew changes
                          -And a startling secret
                          Last edited by Col. Shadow Quinn; 08 June 2007, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Star Trek Sovereign
                            Episode 12: Obscured by Clouds
                            "All right then, beam her out", said Capt. Gore. "Yes sir", answered
                            transporter chief Lt. Stock Cannonfodder. The transporter activated and beamed Adml. Janeway onboard, or her remains. She was fused to the wall of the transporter. "Oh boy, this is weird. Liuetenant, 8472 days(23.195072 years) in the brig without food or water", said Capt. Gore. Lt. Cannonfodder enthuiastically replied, " Yes sir!!!". Capt. Gore went to the bridge, told his crew about what happened to Adml. Janeway, and the crew held a party in the bar. After the party, the crew headed to Romulus to allow Starfleet to build cloaking devices legally. "Okay then, once we have the ability to cloak, trespassing through Kremlin space easier", said Capt. Gore. The Sovereign then warped to Romulus at Warp 9.99. 32 hours later, the USS Sovereign arrived at Romulus to discuss nullyfing part of the Treaty of Algeron. "Sir,senors have detected a Romulan Kerchan class dreadnaught", said Lt. Cmdr. Diaz. "Hello there, what brings you to Romulus?", said Cmdr. Serin. Capt. Gore replied, "I'm pretty sure you were informed of the reason we came to Romulus. We're here to renegotiate the Treaty of Algeron so that we the Federation can create our own cloaking devices". "The Senate has been waiting for nearly 2 minutes. You can beam down now". Capt. Gore beamed down to Romulus and started negotiations with the Senate to allow the Federation to possess cloaking technology. 5 hours laters, the negotiations were completed and the Federation was allowed to maunfacture their own cloaking devices, but the Romulans got .5 light years added to the Neutral zone and information relating to the Kremlin and their warships. A hotline was also established between the Federation and Romulan governments. The Sovereign delivered the results to Starfleet Command. The Sovereign then went back to Federation space and report to the Starfleet Corps of Engineers about the cloaking devices.

Comment

The Next Episode:
                              -A conspiracy that must be stopped.
                              -A startling secret about redshirts(they come off an assembly line).
                              -More Section 31.
                              -Pascal Fullerton apparently dies.
                              -Mk7 Captain's chair capabilities shown.
                              -Sovereign cloaking.
                              -Post Nemesis Galaxy Class design.
                              -A mysterious ship appears.
                              Last edited by Col. Shadow Quinn; 29 June 2007, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X