No announcement yet.

Crossroads, Part 2 (320)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, my wife and I finished Season 3 today. She could not believe that Chief, Anders, and Tigh were Cylons. Tory she didn't really care about. Now she is bugging me to reveal the identity of the final Cylon, which I refuse to do. After all, I don't want to ruin the surprise. She really thought this was a great way to end the season, and can't wait to get on to Season 4.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      Well, my wife and I finished Season 3 today. She could not believe that Chief, Anders, and Tigh were Cylons. Tory she didn't really care about. Now she is bugging me to reveal the identity of the final Cylon, which I refuse to do. After all, I don't want to ruin the surprise. She really thought this was a great way to end the season, and can't wait to get on to Season 4.
      That's a good point, and why I liked season 4 so much, wanting to find out who the last one was.....

I loved the mutiny and the resolution to that too.

What I didn't like was why they had to split season 4 into two parts when you bought them on DVD. At least that is how it was sold here in Australia. Not sure about other countries and over here we didn't get much at all in the way of bonus features. Scummy DVD company..
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Oh and why is it that I had to wait all night to reply......What happened to the forum? Is there any discussion on that? Seems the whole database crashed.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
          Oh and why is it that I had to wait all night to reply......What happened to the forum? Is there any discussion on that? Seems the whole database crashed.
          are you saying this is related to the fleet power down?
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            are you saying this is related to the fleet power down?
            No silly

Gatworld wasn't working for most of last night and yesterday here.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
              No silly

Gatworld wasn't working for most of last night and yesterday here.
              and what does this have to do with BSG>?
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Totally loved where all Along The Watchtower was playing and then kara comes back!
                sigpic

Comment

Holy frak! The only 2 words I can use to describe my reaction to this episode. I'm slowly but surely making my way through the series and man...a lot of shows of this nature try to hit you with the "What does it mean to be human" question. But Battlestar is the first one to actually get under the skin of your mind so to speak. The way it raises that question and how you feel about it is very bothersome. Fantastic writing.

That whole ending with that version of All Along the Watchtower is incredible! I ended up going on YouTube and listening to it a dozen times or so and then watching the end of the episode again.

I guess you could see what was coming with this episode, well you could see the big reveal happening before it happened (during the early parts of that scene) but you care so deeply for these characters and you like them so much (at least what was the case for me) that you don't want to believe it so you actually can't believe it so you deny that that's what's going on. The way this show gets to you is so crazy what an incredible piece of art.

I really want to start season 4, but at the same time I just as badly don't want to. I want to revel in this episode and the ending of season 3 because... just wow.

I did however just watch Razor, also very impressed there.

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA RULES!
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by dacooker
                  The ships named Destiny for a reason....three years my friend, three years....

Comment

Over on the Classic battletech forums, we are discussing the activation of the 4, and i just thought. WE know from later eps, that the 13th tribe WAS cylon, and all the "Final 5" were members of that tribe, wiped out by Cavel and co. So maybe the 'music to activate them" was some sort of beacon that the 13th tribe left, just in case they ever were around that area, to 'remind them of their true form'?

Comment

Working...
                    X