How about a Buy/Sell/Trade thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello guys,

I'm looking for a Gate scale model, pref. including the DHD!
    I'm building an egyptian themed vivarium and incorporating a Stargate would be awesome, I think!

If you're selling a gate or know where to buy one, I would love to hear from you!
    my email is "my username" @ hotmail.com

Grtz Tim

Comment

Originally posted by Metallicattim View Post
      Hello guys,

I'm looking for a Gate scale model, pref. including the DHD!
      I'm building an egyptian themed vivarium and incorporating a Stargate would be awesome, I think!

If you're selling a gate or know where to buy one, I would love to hear from you!
      my email is "my username" @ hotmail.com

Grtz Tim
      go to the modelling thread in my signature banner there is a site that sells scale gate models, think it is frontier models
      sigpic "Check out or post Models, toys and blueprints " or: "latest Stargate PC Games "

Comment

Originally posted by Stubba2 View Post
        go to the modelling thread in my signature banner there is a site that sells scale gate models, think it is frontier models
        Thx! I found one on federationmodels.com, but it's 145 dollars ( ex. shipping )! A bit much for just "vivarium deco"
        There are some second hand ones ( Gate + DHD + gateroom ramp ) for sale on ebay, they are around 60 dollars so far ( couple of days to go ).

I'm still looking through all the pages you posted, hopefully something will show up Nice work btw!!

Comment

Qmx do a resin model of a Stargate SG-1 Collector Scale Death Glider that comes with a gate and dhd diarama, they can be found on ebay and i have seen them as low as $50. they were originally $99 and at the moment one is listed at$160. I have one I would let go for the $99 if this is what you are after. Mine is mint in box and only opened to inspect on purchase, has been stored in a box in a cupboard with descant for the last 12 months
          sigpic "Check out or post Models, toys and blueprints " or: "latest Stargate PC Games "

Comment

Isn't that the kit with a tiny gate and the big Death Glider above it?
            I would like to have a gate about 10" big, that would be perfect!

Comment

how about the gate on the front of an SG1 DVD box set? or y ou may be able to convince someone with a gate to mould one for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Stubba2 View Post
                how about the gate on the front of an SG1 DVD box set? or y ou may be able to convince someone with a gate to mould one for you.

Well I don't think it's gonna be cheap?!?

I just watched 2 gates on Ebay, one ( gate, event horizon, ramp, dhd ) was sold for 141 euro ( about 180 dollar ) and one ( gate+ramp ) for 77 euro ( about 100 dollar ).
                That's to rich for me

Maybe I'll just search for a hi-res picture of the Stargate, print it out and glue it on a wooden ring haha

Comment

Originally posted by Metallicattim View Post
                  Well I don't think it's gonna be cheap?!?

I just watched 2 gates on Ebay, one ( gate, event horizon, ramp, dhd ) was sold for 141 euro ( about 180 dollar ) and one ( gate+ramp ) for 77 euro ( about 100 dollar ).
                  That's to rich for me

Maybe I'll just search for a hi-res picture of the Stargate, print it out and glue it on a wooden ring haha
                  Well i found this post from a user called technowraith that may be what you are looking for.
                  he has not been active since july 2011 but you may be lucky if you PM. Originally Posted by BinaryAssassin
                  "Just a quick question! I currently manufacture resin models and would like to guage the interest in producing a resin model of a stargate and DHD. The model would retail for around AUD$30 and would be around 30cm high! Would anyone be interested in purchasing these?!"

Comment

Hi all Aussie fans/collectors, I have just imported some of the Best-lock Stargate kits from overseas(the abydos and battle over abydos at the moment I am keeping the deadelus myself it is cool) and I am offering them on ebay. The start price is what they cost me plus the postage, which was $30 each set. These are not available in Australia. search for best lock stargate. Only selling to Australia as os buyers can get them from sears Canada.
                    Last edited by Stubba2; 19 May 2014, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Hey,

Im selling a 3d printed model of the destiny I got on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171332922514...84.m1555.l2649
                      sigpic

Comment

So, are these transactions normally done via Ebay, or is there another alternative? I have some props and costumes purchased from Propworx during the 2010 auctions that I am looking to sell and I am trying to figure out the best way to proceed.

Thanks for any help!
                        This is a test.

Comment

I have a "PX Previews Exclusive: Black Ops Jack O'Neill" figure for sale. It's still in the box, never been opened and is in good condition. I'm asking £25 (or nearest offer) for it, plus Postage and Packing (which I think will be about £6 - £7).

If interested, please message me and let me know.
                          sigpic
                          Banner By Orangelusik!

Comment

Originally posted by daniel4ever View Post
                            So, are these transactions normally done via Ebay, or is there another alternative? I have some props and costumes purchased from Propworx during the 2010 auctions that I am looking to sell and I am trying to figure out the best way to proceed.

Thanks for any help!
                            Hello Daniel4ever! I don't know how to send PM's so I'll just reply to your comment. I haven't sold anything on GW yet, but if someone wanted to purchase something I would list it on ebay and let them buy it. Or if they feel comfortable they could just send the money through PayPal.

I have a big collection of stargate props, plus I'm selling a couple of them. What props do you have and how much do you want for them? Also where do you live? I might be interested.

Comment

I'm just going to put this out here as a shot in the dark, but would anybody happen to be looking for Samantha Carter's car from the episode "Desperate Measures"? It's not an exact match (mine is a later model year), but it's classy as hell. It's a red 1966 Volvo 1800S (otherwise known as the P1800) and it's in great shape and runs well.

Anyone wants more info, just send me a PM. A few pictures:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...lE&usp=sharing

Comment

That's a very nice car! But unfortunately there's no way I can afford it

Comment

Working...
                                X