Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about a Buy/Sell/Trade thread?

I’m still kinda new here….
    And I don’t want to breech forum etiquette or anything….
    What would y’all think of a thread devoted to trading (or buying/selling) for what we talk about here?
    I’m mostly here for the Diamond Select Figures. But we could expand it to cover what ever anybody is interested in…
    What do you think Mods?

If were OK with the idea, I’ll start.
    I’m looking for Series1 General O’Neill, and the Jack & Daniel Desert Cammo figures (That were apparently only released in the UK & Australia)
    As for trade- I have TONS of Marvel Legends and McFarlane Stuff – Sportspicks, Movie, Monsters, Spawn. I also have smaller stashes of DC Direct, Star Wars & Hot Wheels.
    You can contact me here
    Or
    [email protected]
    Or
    [email protected]

*MOD NOTE* Gateworld has no control on what happens off this site (ie, in the real world) and takes NO responsibility in any form regarding any trades/sales you might make in association with this or any other thread/PM on the site.
    Last edited by kiwigater; 26 March 2007, 02:29 PM.
    Originally posted by roll my blues
    do Sam's breasts look bigger than in previous prototypes?

Originally posted by Norrin View Post
    I’m still kinda new here….
    I’m looking for Series1 General O’Neill, and the Jack & Daniel Desert Cammo figures (That were apparently only released in the UK & Australia)
    Was this ever confirmed to be true? Has anyone actually seen or found these figures?

Comment

Originally posted by knightone View Post
      Was this ever confirmed to be true? Has anyone actually seen or found these figures?
      I don't know for sure.
      I e-mailed one website that said they had them to confirm.
      But they haven't responded yet.
      Surely we have some board members here that are from Australia or the UK that might be able to clear this up…

Comment

I don't know for sure.
        I e-mailed one website that said they had them to confirm.
        But they haven't responded yet.
        Surely we have some board members here that are from Australia or the UK that might be able to clear this up…
        Well i'm from the UK and as far as i am aware they also did not release the Jack & Daniel Desert Cammo here.

Comment

I'm pretty sure those didn't get released yet. You would have seen them on ebay.
          Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrax1 View Post
            I'm pretty sure those didn't get released yet. You would have seen them on ebay.
            Exactly. If these saw a limited release in the UK they would have gone for insane amounts as well.

A Trade thread would be great, I have some ramp pieces I would like to unload.

Comment

Ive got a couple books I would sell/trade. They are mint condition: Approaching the possible: The World of SG-1 and Reading Stargate SG-1

Comment

I don’t know if they were ever released, but there were some Pre-production figures made:

And I found these on a website:

***EDIT***
                The Desert Camouflage figures were never released.
                Just got a response from Chris Myers, Customer Service at DST:
                These figures weren't released anywhere. If you order these you'll never get them. Not sure why this site even has them up for order.

Too bad, Great looking figures.
                Maybe in a future series…..
                Last edited by Norrin; 21 March 2007, 06:06 AM.

Comment

The desert variants as well as the woodland Jackson were never released. It was on one of the Ask DST Q&A if you never read it. They were just pre production figures and personally I would have bought them. They did the same with Sam and are thinkin about releasing her in the future so fingers crossed we will see them in the future.

TBH, if anyone has any spare figures from wave 1 that they are willing to sell, I will buy them as the only wave 1 fig I have is 2 serpent guards and by the time I went to buy the rest, they had sold out

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater View Post
                    I have some ramp pieces I would like to unload.
                    Depending on which ones they are I might be interested in those.
                    PM me or e-mail-
                    [email protected]

Originally posted by WraithWarrior View Post
                    TBH, if anyone has any spare figures from wave 1 that they are willing to sell, I will buy them as the only wave 1 fig I have is 2 serpent guards and by the time I went to buy the rest, they had sold out
                    I should have extras of Daniel coming in the mail, I just don’t have them “in hand” yet.
                    I went to purchase a second Daniel to work on building another gate, the site I bought him from had a 2 for 1 sale.
                    I will be sure to let you know as soon as I get them….

Comment

I should have extras of Daniel coming in the mail, I just don’t have them “in hand” yet.
                      I went to purchase a second Daniel to work on building another gate, the site I bought him from had a 2 for 1 sale.
                      I will be sure to let you know as soon as I get them….
                      Thanks, just PM me and let me know

Comment

Hi all,

I have 2 of the series 2 figures for sale: Teal'c, Thor, and Samantha Carter. The figures don't have weapons, vests or gate pieces.

They are listed on Ebay at $7.99 plus shipping. I won't post a link here but you can look them up under my name or as "Stargate Loose Figures."

Does anyone know a good website to buy a set of Stargate books?

Thanks!

Comment

Hi all,

If anyone has extra replicators (the ones that came with DST Thor) for sale please let me know.

Thanks!

Comment

Hello,

I am looking for the following figures MOC
                            preferably MOC but will take loose,

1 General O'Neill
                            1 Daniel Jackson (Series 1)

Loose:
                            1 Offworld Vala
                            1 Avalon Vala

I have a trade list as well, or I am willing to purchase these at a reasonable price.

I also have a MOC Black Ops O'Neill I would be willing to trade for either a MOC General O'Neill or MOC Daniel Jackson (Series 1).

Thanks!
                            Last edited by HirogenGater; 18 May 2007, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Hi,
                              Anyone got a spare gate supporting piece that came with the Serpent Guard?
                              It's the black bit with the three pegs on it.
                              I have a bag of bits to trade including;
                              2 replicators
                              2 staff weapons
                              Daniel hat
                              Teal'c Spare Head
                              2 Jaffa Grenades
                              2 Radios
                              2 GDO's
                              3 Zat Guns
                              Large Black Ops Teal'c Gun

Anyone? I'm in the UK

Comment