The best non-main character?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Janet.
    And Bra'tac and Jacob and Maybourne, but Janet.
    Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
    Yes, I am!
    sigpic
    Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
    Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
    Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

and dr.lee
      god i cant decide i love them all dont make me choose...............but its still maybourne

key members of parliament, key. The minds behind every military, diplomatic and covert operation in the galaxy and you put them in a room with a psychic.

sigpic

thanks to stef for making this banner

Comment

Originally posted by ori soldier View Post
        and dr.lee
        god i cant decide i love them all dont make me choose...............but its still maybourne
        For me, it used to be Thor...with Maybourne and Janet a close second.

Comment

Originally posted by timmciglobal
          The best non-main charecter?
          O'Neill?
          The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Bra'tac is the most vital non-main character on the show, in my opinion.

But I was always partial to Martouf. I really loved his character. JR Bourne did so well emoting with his character. He has a wonderful voice as well! Martouf had so much potential that will forever go unrealized.

and

Kasuf, Sha're's father. The Good Father. Erick Avari's acting was a pleasure. Immaculate in its simplicity and impact. There are times I wish he could have been my Dad, if I could have had two Dads!

There are so many more I would love to include. But I would keep on naming them until I named the bright points of all the minor characters...

Comment

Walter
              Vote Anubis for President in 2012
              A Face you Can Trust
              sigpic
              So whats the worst that could happen?
              Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
              It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by markaudette View Post
                Bra'tac is the most vital non-main character on the show, in my opinion.

But I was always partial to Martouf. I really loved his character. JR Bourne did so well emoting with his character. He has a wonderful voice as well! Martouf had so much potential that will forever go unrealized.

and

Kasuf, Sha're's father. The Good Father. Erick Avari's acting was a pleasure. Immaculate in its simplicity and impact. There are times I wish he could have been my Dad, if I could have had two Dads!

There are so many more I would love to include. But I would keep on naming them until I named the bright points of all the minor characters...
                LOL I have to agree. Most of the characters on Stargate I love or enjoy. Hell I even loved to hate Kinsey.
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Kasuf was great.. Pity we did not see him in season 6, when Daniel and co went to stop Anubis get the Eye of Ra..

Comment

Either Walter or Siler for me

Walter to call out each chevron
                    And Siler to fix and maintain the base

Comment

Lam,Fraiser,Walter...and Yu....
                      in addtion Shar'e,Mayborne...and love Satterfield...
                      Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
                        O'Neill?
                        *pauses*
                        *blinks*
                        *is confused*
                        Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                        Yes, I am!
                        sigpic
                        Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                        Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                        Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by duckedtapedemon View Post
                          1 Walter
                          2 Skyler
                          before i read the responses, these are the names i thought of too.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                            Kasuf was great.. Pity we did not see him in season 6, when Daniel and co went to stop Anubis get the Eye of Ra..
                            We actually were supossed to. However it was going to be spliced in footage from deleted scenes from Absolute Power in season 4.
                            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

maybourne, bra'tac, thor
                              Thankyou SG-1 for 10 great years!
                              sigpic
                              sig made by kidwizz

join Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city and lets get our show back

Comment

Chief Master Sergeant Walter Harriman is my favorite non-main character.

Comment

Working...
                                X