The best non-main character?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by timmciglobal View Post
    What do you guys think now that's over for the best non-main charecter?

I'd say it's a tossup between Thor for plot help and Garak for best death.

What do you think?

Tim
    Bra'tac
    sigpic "We do get paid for this, right?"

Comment

Harry maybourne
      Kinsey (cause he does evil so well)
      Janet Frasier

Comment

Major Davis
        Bra'tac
        Col. Reynolds
        Jacob Carter

I always enjoyed Sha're, Ska'ara, and Kasuf as well.
        Chief of the GGP (Gateworld Grammar Police). Punctuation is your friend. Use it!

Great happy armies shall be gathered and trained to oppose all who embrace doubt. In the name of Hope, ships shall be built to carry our disciples out amongst the stars, and we will spread Optimism to all the doubters. The power of the Optimi will be felt far and wide, and the pessimists shall become positive-thinkers.
        Hallowed are the Optimi.

Comment

Janet Fraiser is my second-favorite Stargate character, main or otherwise!
          sigpic
          Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

I have quite a few non-main characters. Not sure if this is just for SG-1, but I'll list my Atlantis faves too.

-----

SG-1

Janet Fraiser - Janet was a wonderful doctor, with a sympathetic yet firm bedside manner. I always enjoyed watching her. Although I absolutely hated Cassandra, at least in the episode Rite of Passage, I thought Janet was a very likeable character.

Bra'tac - Someone as honorable, professional, calm, and warrior-like as Master Bra'tac definitely qualifies as a fave of mine. One of my favorite lines of his takes place when he comes through the Stargate and sees Dr. Weir (1st version) standing at the bottom of the ramp. "Has Hammond of Texas fallen in battle?" He's truly worried, but there's still room for a chuckle. Great!

Walter - Who can't love Walter? His classic announcements of "Unscheduled offworld activation!" and "Chevron (insert number here) encoded!" are always perfect.

Jacob Carter - I always liked Jacob, and I always appreciated the fact that he and Sam weren't the classic 'estranged-parent-and-child', at least in the seasons I saw. Having him help them as a part of the Tok'ra was interesting too.

Paul Davis - Davis, always being the liaison to the Russians or other assorted governments, gave an element of stability to the show. He's also a just-plain-likeable character!

President Henry Hayes - I just loved him, from the moment he came onscreen. "Never going to happen" was great. The way he calmly dealt with everything was great. Did I mention great?

Paul Emerson - Hands down, Paul is my favorite ship commander. I was absolutely shocked when he was shot--he was always commanding without being overly brusque, and I always thought there was more between he and Sam than we saw.

-----

Atlantis

Peter Grodin - I wish they would have done more with Peter. He was a very good technician, always enthusiastic about the technology but remaining professional at the worst of times. Another great character they chose to bump off...

Adrian Lorne (sorry, my name for him is Adrian) - Adding an aspect of stability to the show by always being there, Adrian seemed to be ready for anything. I wanted to see more of his hobbies, after they showed him painting in Sunday, but seeing his effortless efficiency and helpfulness is good anyway.

-----

So there we go!
            sigpic
            ~the guitarists~

Comment

My favorite would have to be Thor. Those Asgard are just so cool - "Love those guys"
              Others I liked are: Bra'tac, Jacob and Maybourne.
              sigpic

Comment

bra'tac and col.reynolds and any asgard(you gotta love those guys)

Comment

Todd my main man
                  sigpic
                  May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

sg1= bra'tak
                    thor
                    janet
                    jacob

Sga=
                    todd
                    michael
                    chuck
                    zelenka
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                    'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                    : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                    I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                    Indeed

Comment

1) Walter
                      2)Janet
                      3) Martuf
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X