Teal'c's age in "Unending" -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teal'c's age in "Unending" -

Even if Teal'c still looks the same at the end of the ep, keep in mind, he was 102 back in 2000, so he was 109 in "Unending" at the start, so he's "149" now, Bra'tac is 143 (he was 133 in 1997 in "Bloodlines") so there is a huge piece of retcon here. Esp. with Teal'c being OLDER than Bra'tac now!

Anyone else agree?

Vala,

was he exactly the same? i though a patch of his hair had turned grey or was missing or something

Comment

yeah i thought that was odd, he should look older than Bra'tac and another question, just how long do jaffa live anyway?!
      To the Mandatorium!!!!!

Comment

I thought Bra'tac was 200 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom Limb View Post
          yeah i thought that was odd, he should look older than Bra'tac and another question, just how long do jaffa live anyway?!
          no one knows. Bra'tac would be dead already if it wasn't for the tratonin(SP).
          There was a episode where it was mentioned that a symbiont would reject him because he was too old

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom Limb View Post
            well people do age differently, time must have just been kind to Teal'c's looks!
            ------------------------------------------------------

It goes like this: The fourth, the fifth. The minor fall, the major lift. The baffled king composing Hallelujah

My Art Work!

Still Seeing Breen

Comment

i think there was one ep saying teal'c is being seventy odd and bra'tac is 100 odd. so there difference are 20odd . teal'c add on 50 years, yes, he should be older than bra'tac. (look-wise... may be the drug thingy he took has something to do with it)

Comment

People may age differently, but he still show have looked like Bratac as Teal'c is the around the same age Bratac was when he was first introduced.

Personally I think it was a miss guided attempt to restore everything yet keep Teal'c young as all he needs to do now is dye his hair when by right, he should have aged like the rest of them. As a Jaffa he would age slowly thanks to the symbiote but without it he still should have aged a lot older than he originally did.

Perosnally I would have thought it better if old Teal'c had went back in time, then because they changed the timeline his body got younger. Or have ended up with two versions of Teal'c only for the old version to fade away because te timeline had been changed. Thus keeping Teal'c at his own age either way, without them having to come up with some stupid reason why he's not older looking that Bratac or referencing him having to dye his hair.

sigpic

Comment

as far as i know, the symbote jaffa have cannot keep them looking young, so they age, and when they age enough it rejects them.
                  Teal'c was at his prime when he left symbiotes, he should be able to live a very long time now.
                  Hola

Hello

Comment

I so have to see Teal'c's new look.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      I so have to see Teal'c's new look.
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Bra'tac said he was 133 in "Family" and Teal'c said he was 104(i think) in "The Light". Teal'c only about 30-40 years younger then brae'tac to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by crompton20 View Post
                          was he exactly the same? i though a patch of his hair had turned grey or was missing or something
                          You're right, his hair was partly gray. Other than that, he didn't seem to have aged much, though. Wonder if they'll keep that look for the movies?
                          Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig View Post
                            You're right, his hair was partly gray. Other than that, he didn't seem to have aged much, though. Wonder if they'll keep that look for the movies?
                            i'm not sure continuity isn't TPBT strong point.
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

They keep changing the Jaffa ages in the show. In earlier eps Teal'c told Jack he was 400 and Brat'ac told Sam he was 700.

Now, the ages are completely random. LOL.
                              Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Working...
                              X