Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if my timeline is correct..... should hermiod be in Pegasus Galaxy with the Atlantis crew right now ??

and............what an episode...i think i wont sleep for the next months to come... i swill only wake up to see Atlantis season 4 and the next Sg-1 movie

Luv Ya forever all u Stargate Fans !

Comment

This episode continues to sound like it was amazing. I can't wait to actually see it.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I grew up watching Stargate as well. Season 1 back in 1997 during it's original run, I was 8, I'm almost 18 now so it's not easy parting with a show that's aired more than half your life!

Farewell, STARGATE SG-1. You will be sorely missed!

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
          Yes and no. Yes he is the original Teal'c, but he's an older version which replaced his younger version. In essence, the younger Teal'c from the timeline no longer exists.

That's why I would have went for the two Teal'c option (in my post on Teal'c's age). The older can restore the timeline and the younger can still be there allowing the older version to exist temporarily before the timeline adjusts itself and he can fade, or have the older version become younger so he turns back into the original Teal'c, just with more memories.
          There couldn't be a two Teal'c option. It wasn't really a time travel ep, they just reversed time, the old Teal'c is the same Teal'c as the 'young' one.

Comment

I'm sad that they chose to end the entire Asgard race in such a poor, unceremonial manner. It was a way of making sure that they can't save us, and we have no "powerful" allies.

Comment

Well, its over. I can't believe SG1 is finally done with. It broke my heart watching that episode, especially when it ended. SG1 has been apart of my life for a decade now and I will miss looking forward to it every year.

The episode was great. I loved the way it all played out and I thought the makeup was done well (funny for the most part, for Cam).

The end though, it was a classic ending. I always imagined Stargate ending like that.
              Vae Victus - Livy

Comment

What a nice Episode, but so sad to end it on my 30th Birthday.

Thank you so much Scifi for giving us 10 Years of Stargate, atleast we have Stargate Atlantis.
                Last edited by daventry; 14 March 2007, 01:50 AM.

Comment

what kind of ballcrap was that! why kill the azguard off.
                  Could of atleast given them some ships.......

ori ship goes boom!

Comment

would all change since the last movie involves

Spoiler:
                    baal changing time so that the sgc didnt exist

?????????????
                    sigpic

Comment

thing is if they want the asguard back they go change time AGAIN i suppose lol

Comment

we were really disappointed with this as the last episode - now that i have read that there are films to follow i dont feel so bad as it lines things up nicly but as a stand alone it was a bit disappointing...

never mind - some nice touches and like i say gives plenty of scope for the films and Atlantis to pick up on

Comment

All in all I did enjoy the last episode but I was expecting RDA to pop up in the episode somewhere and I was waiting for a message at the end to say "Thanks for the memories" or something like that.

Comment

I remember a few years ago when I decided to finally get into stargate when I realised my housemate had seasons 1-7 on DVD and I had been watching random episodes on sky one previously. So we spent entire days watching Stargate SG1 back to back, it was great. We would only stop when we were too tired.

I remember looking at the summaries and telling my housemate (not the one who owned the DVDs but another who was doing the same as me, we watched them back to back together) that we should watch the next episode asap because it was an Asgard episode.

So sad to see the Asgard go in the last episode but I am also happy that, by being included in the final episode, the Asgard and Thor are considered to be part of the overall main Stargate Ark.

To be fair, the Asgard had many other options for races to hold their legacy, but they chose the Tau'ri (known by the Asgards as earth humans) and by this finally recognise us as the fifth race, what better way to end the series?

Maybe we will hear more of the Asgard in the 2 movies, maybe in future movies beyond continuum. They will not be forgotten.

As you can see, this post is mainly about the end of the Asgard, SG1 lives on!

Comment

Working...
                            X