This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE Lifeline PRE AIRING DISCUSSION/SPECULATION THREAD

This thread is for folks to discuss, speculatte what might happen in the upcoming season four episode of Lifeline

Please keep all discussion here and if you see other threads crop up, let us know and we'll merge them into this thread.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Maybe somebody throws them a lifeline, i.e. another zpm or power source, for the atalntis crew to use and land atlantis safely on another planet.
    sigpic

Comment

We're having a pre-airing discussion months before the episode will air
      My heart beats in 13/8.

Comment

Spoiler:
        New Ancient Battlecruiser

I wonder if its bigger than Aurora class ships.
        Subspace Energy Technology Thread
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...68#post8685268

Comment

Originally posted by McSwift View Post
          Spoiler:

please oh please be whats in this guys spoiler

Comment

They was a ST Voyager Ep called 'Life Line'. Zimmerman was dying and they send the EMH Doctor to the Aplha quadrant to save him.

Maybe Weir is dying and someone comes to her aid..................Asgard.......or maybe even Accession. Oh no. How about she does a Daniel Jackson and disappears for one session just coming in and out just he did in session 4,5 or 6. Can’t remember.

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

aaaaaaaaaaa i hate having to wait and seee!!!!!

thanks to www.savecarsonbeckett.com and leelakin for the pretty sig.

Comment

Spoiler:

it wont be this ep it'll be in "The travllers"
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Maybe an unfinished prototype

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VSHARMA View Post
                    Maybe an unfinished prototype
                    Either way it sounds cool
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't think that Adrift will finish off the whole lost in space scene. Lifeline will most likely be a special something that enables them to survive. i.e Mckay's brilliant plan or a ZPM somehow.
                      sigpic

Comment

Mabey someones life is on the line or some advanced race comes and gives us a hand.
                        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Ok so the first theory I've had for this episode, and the one I'm still sticking with, is this:

The ancient machine that McKay got zapped by in ToR is used again in some way to heal Elizabeth.

Simple theory and by no means do I think this is the whole episode, but titles can refer to several different events in the episode, and this could be one of them.

Rodney used the machine and had no control over what happened to him, so maybe if Shep used it he would be better at controlling it because of his stronger ATA gene?
                          Or maybe they directly effect Elizabeth with it or something?

I don't know. I just love that machine and want it to be used again just to show if they've learnt anything more about it. I honestly think it could prove to be valuable in the plots.

As for other aspects of the episode...Well could have something to do with getting found lost in space and saved.

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                          ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

The machine is deadly, it could just as easily turn you into a pile of goo instead of helping you.

Comment

According to the Gateworld episode guide, Joe Mallozzi referred to this episode as the "big op eppy". Could that be a reference to the rumored brain surgery on Elizabeth?
                              - Life after Stargate -
                              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X