"I am leaving. You are about to explode."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NATIK View Post
    I found Talion a very sad episode, how on Earth could SG-1 and Earth accept Teal'c back and trust him after he went mental like that and went against everything Earth stands for.
    Agreed. He has had problem with that "Jaffa revenge thing in the past, and it has got SG1 into hot water before. So i find it funny they just gloss over it this time, and let him return, no problems..

Originally posted by NATIK View Post
    I love Teal'c normally but in that single episode i despised him and I were very disappointed with the SGC's handling of it aswell.
    Same here..

Comment

The whole ep reminded me of 'Man on Fire', but that particular scene especially was very similar to a scene in the movie (a guy had an explosive inserted into his... um, not a symbiote pouch... and exploded in the background as the main character walked away).
      Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Loved the episode. Best line evar! Well, almost, but quite memorable.

I can see the SGC accepting him back, especially since there were no reprecussions and that Teal'C was framed to have "rescued SG-1" (the final mission report)

Comment

That line is my favourite line from Teal'c!

I don't find it very hard to believe that SG-1/SGC accepted Teal'c back. After all, they are all human and Teal'c basically was the only one who actually acted on his urges. I'm sure the rest of SG-1 felt the same way and wanted revenge but they are unable to, due to their conscience, superiors, whatever. However, Teal'c is not restricted by Earth's rules and his Jaffa culture certainly puts him in a different position.

Accepting him back was simply a matter of trust. SG-1 faked the report on what really happened on that planet. For Daniel and Sam, after risking their lives with this man, Teal'c, and saving the world for the last 10 years, it's not surprising at all that they would trust him enough to take him back. For Mitchell, he has not known Teal'c as long but he still could have trusted him enough. Or trusted Daniel and Sam enough to know that if Daniel and Sam trusts Teal'c, he could too.

The only people who really knew what happened on that planet is SG-1. When they got back to the SGC, SG-1 delivered their fake report. General Landry probably suspected something was off, but he trusts SG-1's judgment enough to know that they did the right thing.
          sine sine cosine sine,
          three point one four one five nine!
          Originally posted by Brad Wright Q&A on Mallozzi's Blog
          [in response to a question about fan reaction to SGA's cancellation]

Wright: You guys are actually pretty predictable (take no offense, most fan groups are). Unfortunately, you represent a very small portion of the actual viewing audience we need for financial success.
          This is the reality. Accept it.

Comment

Originally posted by NATIK
            I love Teal'c normally but in that single episode i despised him and I were very disappointed with the SGC's handling of it aswell.
            he may have been out of line but as Teal'c said the guy he was after was a very serious threat to many including the tauri. the revenge part was what caused Teal'c to hunt him down but at least he had an excuse

Comment

Originally posted by Dromag67 View Post
              Teal'c no holds barred.

Chris Judge did a fabulous job on that episode.
              I totally agree with that. IMO, it was one of CJ's finest performances on the entire show. I was very impressed with him throughout.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
              X