Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brief Unending Trailer on Sky One (SPOILERS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brief Unending Trailer on Sky One (SPOILERS)

i have just seen skys trailer for unending and now I want to see the ep more than ever

5 day 22 hours 53 minuets

STARGATE ATLANTIS

I saw it to kiind of rubbish though that bit with tealc was wierd
    sigpic

Comment

a very brief trailer for the last episode aired on sky one, i cant tape it but i can write down what is shown so here goes

1. Shot of the gate spinning and then activating

2. Flying through wormhole

3 Odysey leaves hyperspace and flys towards the camera

4. Vala quickly turns and looks towards daniel

5. The Odysey, persued by an Ori warship, avoides the fire from its main cannon by flying up and over the top of the ship, passing right beside the camera

6. Quick shot of Mitchell in a fighter plane

7. Rear end of an Ori warship disapearing off screen as a massive expolsion erupts in space behind it

8. Shot of fire from an Ori warship smashing into the underbelly of an earth ship and severs the 'head' part, angle of the shot indicates its not stock footage of the Korolev so probably the Odysey

9. Teal'c standing facing the camera with a room containing 6 or so pillars in the background. He looks very serious and is covered in blue fire as an explosion behinds him seems to rip the room apart.....and screen fades to white

10. FInal shot of the team walking up the ramp to the stargate

Sorry if i havent followed proper spoiler 'protocol'...i dont post much. For those in the UK this trailer aired after the end of Vengance,

Comment

is this trailer on their website or anything? can anyone upload it?

Comment

What please elaborate !!!
          Were they older !
          Teal'c dies ? (No tretonin for 50 years?)

Comment

Sounds like its going to be a cracker.

Comment

damn I really want to see this trailer but I have virgin media .

Comment

when was this trailer shown????!!!!!!! i didnt see it at the end of vengance.
                . ahhhhhhhh

i was too busy typing on here. this forum is so addictive lol
                Thankyou SG-1 for 10 great years!
                sigpic
                sig made by kidwizz

join Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city and lets get our show back

Comment

I`ve just had a search on youtube to see if the trailer has appeared on there. Watch that space.

To the mods: Is it ok to post a link to a trailer on youtube or is that against the rules too?

Comment

it was on sky one
                    Spoiler:
                    and you saw the Odyssey class ship fighting a Ori warship

and they don't look older

STARGATE ATLANTIS

Comment

Originally posted by talyn2k1 View Post
                      I`ve just had a search on youtube to see if the trailer has appeared on there. Watch that space.

To the mods: Is it ok to post a link to a trailer on youtube or is that against the rules too?
                      post it pleaseeee
                      Stolen Kosovo
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Hamish View Post
                        a very brief trailer for the last episode aired on sky one, i cant tape it but i can write down what is shown so here goes

1. Shot of the gate spinning and then activating

2. Flying through wormhole

3 Odysey leaves hyperspace and flys towards the camera

4. Vala quickly turns and looks towards daniel

5. The Odysey, persued by an Ori warship, avoides the fire from its main cannon by flying up and over the top of the ship, passing right beside the camera

6. Quick shot of Mitchell in a fighter plane

7. Rear end of an Ori warship disapearing off screen as a massive expolsion erupts in space behind it

8. Shot of fire from an Ori warship smashing into the underbelly of an earth ship and severs the 'head' part, angle of the shot indicates its not stock footage of the Korolev so probably the Odysey

9. Teal'c standing facing the camera with a room containing 6 or so pillars in the background. He looks very serious and is covered in blue fire as an explosion behinds him seems to rip the room apart.....and screen fades to white

10. FInal shot of the team walking up the ramp to the stargate

Sorry if i havent followed proper spoiler 'protocol'...i dont post much. For those in the UK this trailer aired after the end of Vengance,
                        I saw the trailer and that tealc thing weirded me out a bit
                        sigpic

Comment

do you get a good size comparison of the Oddyssey compared to an ori ship?

Comment

I WANT TO SEE THIS TRAILER. I live in the States, so I can't see it. Will someone please upload it to YouTube, so everyone can see.

I'll give red (Just kidding) green to the first person who posts a link.
                            sigpic

Comment

I have looked on youtube and sky1 website cant find it
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X