Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Travelers Pre Airing Discussion/speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Travelers Pre Airing Discussion/speculation (Spoilers)

(Executive producer Joseph Mallozzi, in a post at his blog)http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s4/406.shtml
    Spoiler:
    "Sometime soon, Monday I hear, Paul will have 'Travelers' ready, a gift for all those of the Shep-whumping persuasion.".

looks like another season 3 spolier
    Spoiler:
    common groound type epsiode maybe.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    (Executive producer Joseph Mallozzi, in a post at his blog)http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s4/406.shtml
    Spoiler:
    "Sometime soon, Monday I hear, Paul will have 'Travelers' ready, a gift for all those of the Shep-whumping persuasion.".

Spoiler:
    over at the shep whumping thread weve been trying to speculate over what this ep could be already but we havent come up with much!! hehe

we hope its really whumpy like Common ground, without
    Spoiler:
    shep being old!
    we want shep pretty and whumped!

we just wish there were more spoilers on this ep!!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
      over at the shep whumping thread weve been trying to speculate over what this ep could be already but we havent come up with much!! hehe

we hope its really whumpy like Common ground, without
      Spoiler:
      shep being old!
      we want shep pretty and whumped!

we just wish there were more spoilers on this ep!!!!
      Yep...pretty and whumped works for me to!!

What I'm very much loving is the fact that this eppy is a gift to those of the Shep whumping persuasion....um...there's a heck of a lot of us and we're very much looking forward to this and hoping for much whumpage! Thank you!!

Wonder if this will be the episode that has
      Spoiler:
      the Wraith from CG
      in....actually I kinda hope not?! I hope that'll be another storyline...I want more than one Shep tale in the first half of s4 if possible please?!!

Hmmm...the title 'Travelers'. Perhaps Shep is offworld and gets abducted and enslaved by....er....some nomadic space travelers or something!! Don't know!! Let the speculating begin!

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:
        Originally posted by Elinor View Post
        Yep...pretty and whumped works for me to!!

What I'm very much loving is the fact that this eppy is a gift to those of the Shep whumping persuasion....um...there's a heck of a lot of us and we're very much looking forward to this and hoping for much whumpage! Thank you!!

Wonder if this will be the episode that has
        Spoiler:
        the Wraith from CG
        in....actually I kinda hope not?! I hope that'll be another storyline...I want more than one Shep tale in the first half of s4 if possible please?!!

Hmmm...the title 'Travelers'. Perhaps Shep is offworld and gets abducted and enslaved by....er....some nomadic space travelers or something!! Don't know!! Let the speculating begin!

Yep!! pretty and whumped is in order for me to!!!

I totally agree I am hoping that travelers is not the
        Spoiler:
        CG Wraith
        storyline, as that means potential for more whump What can I say I am what I am!!

I wondered if it could be more a time thing than a location with travelers or maybe it will be set on atlantis rather than off world, someone could visit atlantis under false pretences and cause mayhem.

Its difficult really to speculate really the title doesn't really give much

Comment

you know even the lure of good whump can't make me excited about season 4

thanks goodness for fanfic and dvd's
          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
            Yep!! pretty and whumped is in order for me to!!!

I totally agree I am hoping that travelers is not the
            Spoiler:
            CG Wraith
            storyline, as that means potential for more whump What can I say I am what I am!!

I wondered if it could be more a time thing than a location with travelers or maybe it will be set on atlantis rather than off world, someone could visit atlantis under false pretences and cause mayhem.

Its difficult really to speculate really the title doesn't really give much
            Agreed. I'm really looking forward to Travelers. The Shep whump promise has got me really excited, but I'm excited about season 4 anyway. I hope that
            Spoiler:
            It isn't to do with the CG wraith either, and somehow I don't think it will be. I have no idea what the episode is about, but I can't wait for more detailed spoilers!!!!

I hope this episode will be as good as CG though. Things are really looking good!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Well I think that this epsiode is going to be the one that I really get excited about!!! I cant wait to find out more!! The title just doesnt give that much away!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                Well I think that this epsiode is going to be the one that I really get excited about!!! I cant wait to find out more!! The title just doesnt give that much away!!!
                It doesn't, does it? The whumpers are so excited about this episode. Knowing it's a gift to us is a really nice feeling!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                  Agreed. I'm really looking forward to Travelers. The Shep whump promise has got me really excited, but I'm excited about season 4 anyway. I hope that
                  Spoiler:
                  It isn't to do with the CG wraith either, and somehow I don't think it will be. I have no idea what the episode is about, but I can't wait for more detailed spoilers!!!!

I hope this episode will be as good as CG though. Things are really looking good!!!!
                  So true I am looking forward to it and hope its going to give CG a run for its money Season 4 needs to hurry up

Well there is going to be no shortage of squee and speculation from us waiting for this one, its gonna be good!! Maybe they will release a bit more info soon and we can really get our teeth into the speculation.

Comment

It doesn't, does it? The whumpers are so excited about this episode. Knowing it's a gift to us is a really nice feeling!!!
                    Well I hope that it will be one of the many gifts we get in S4!!!!!

I think we will get a few!

Comment

Well I hope that it will be one of the many gifts we get in S4!!!!!

I think we will get a few!
                      Yes. Me too! I so want whumped AND pretty Sheppy, as well as a really good story!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                        So true I am looking forward to it and hope its going to give CG a run for its money Season 4 needs to hurry up

Well there is going to be no shortage of squee and speculation from us waiting for this one, its gonna be good!! Maybe they will release a bit more info soon and we can really get our teeth into the speculation.
                        Too right!!! As much as we try it is a little hard to speculate at the moment!

But never fear by the time it aires we will be in a frenzy of speculation!

Comment

Too right!!! As much as we try it is a little hard to speculate at the moment!

But never fear by the time it aires we will be in a frenzy of speculation!
                          Oh will there be a frenzy!!!! I think it's going to be a great episode, and is something to really look forward to. I mean, if you're a whumper, you've just got to love that there's going to be whump, no matter how significant is. Hell, I'll take what I can get! I hope it's a really whumpy ep, but also that it has a dramatic storyline too. I still have no idea what relevence the title has to the content of the episode. I wish there were some more spoilers.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh will there be a frenzy!!!! I think it's going to be a great episode, and is something to really look forward to. I mean, if you're a whumper, you've just got to love that there's going to be whump, no matter how significant is. Hell, I'll take what I can get! I hope it's a really whumpy ep, but also that it has a dramatic storyline too. I still have no idea what relevence the title has to the content of the episode. I wish there were some more spoilers.
                            Well my only thought is that Shep gets captured by the 'travelers'

Comment

Well my only thought is that Shep gets captured by the 'travelers'
                              I hope so. Travelers sounds like it's to do with nomadic people, but I could be totally wrong there. Maybe some nasty little critters travel around on Sheppard?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X