This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New SGA main character idea! (Spoilers)

Ok, before i put in my idea i would just like to say that I'm against killing of main characters just to insert others so if this was a reality i would just add this new character WITHOUT KICKING OUT OTHERS!!!!
    Had to get that by........

Ok, so somehow Rodney would find out a way to track Ancient ships in the Peguses galixy and finds out that there is only one and that it's travleing in hyperspace like the one in the Return pt 1 and 2. (Correct me if any of this is impossible)
    They decide to leave it alone because of what happend in the return, but the IOA hears about it and decides that Weir needs to send someone to check it out.
    Meanwhile, Michael has used his new baddie to take over a small wraith cruiser, and he's been working on beaming tech with the info he got from Atlantis in "Allies"
    The Apollo is sent to the location of the new ancient ship after the gass kills everyone.
    Micheal has also figuerd out a way to track the Apollo.
    The Apollo reaches the new ship and the ship stops and hails the Apollo.
    Ol' Mikeys plan is to follow the Apollo and beam gass pods (while the Apollo's shields are down) throughout the ships vent system useing info he got from Atlantis in "Allies" therein capturing the ship.
    When the ancient ship drops out of hyperspace to hail the Apollo, Micheal (who has been following the Apollo) sees his chance and tries to beam the pods into the Apollo, but when Rodney catches on and prevents it somehow, (Rodney can figure it out) Micheal beams them into the new ancient ship in random areas. The ancient ship thinks it's an attack by the Apollo and fires damageing the Apollo greatly.
    The Apollo is dead in the water and the Ancient crew members run for the status pods to avoid the gass.
    Meanwhile Micheal beams his new badies aboard the ancient ship, (they can somehow manage the gas due to there mutations) and starts destroying the status pods. Micheal is out of gas pods and decides that the Apollo woud be to much trouble to capture so he decides to blow it up.
    By then McKay has the weapons working and targates Micheals weapons and destroys them before Micheal can fire. Micheal decides to retreat. And fast!
    The Apollo (seeing that the gass has cleared) sends people over to the ancient ship to take out the wraith mutated creatures. Once the ship is under control they find out all the ancient pods containing people were destroyed. Then Rodney scans the ship and find that one ancient had left his pod before the Atlantis teams had beamed aboard. They find him hiding in a cargo room, he starts shooting at them so they have to stun him. When they wake him up they tell him that they are friendly. He believes them but then tells them that just before hiding in the cargo room he set the ships self destruct. Shep tells Rodney to stop it but before he can try the ship begins to blow!!!
    Shep yells for beam up in his radio and the ship blows completely.
    Of coure they get beamed out.(just in time)
    When they get back to Atlantis they find out that the Ancient man was second in command on the ship.
    He becomes(over time) part of the team.
    He's good looking, arrogant, knows alot about Atlantis tech, good warrior, and thinks that his people should be running Atlantis and that us humans can't handle it.
    Of course over time he changes.

I know there are holes in it, but still this would be a cool characture.

Rodney and him would have a MOJOR rivalry.

Tell me what you think. Would it be able to work out. How would he get along with other charactures?????

This is my first thread so i'm excited!

Post away!!!
    Last edited by TwiceBorn; 28 February 2007, 05:26 PM.
    TwiceBorn

so which characters exactly merged?
    I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

Basically this new character is a living breathing Ancient? It's definitely an interesting idea. I'm not sure how well it would work out but it would be nice to have an actual Ancient on Atlantis for at least a couple of episodes. I do think you're right as well that a character like the one you're describing would butt heads with McKay fairly often. Which might be fairly amusing for a little while but McKay does have that type of relationship with a lot of other characters already so it might get old fast ... but who knows. I like that you threw Michael into the mix of your idea though.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
      "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Oh, is that where this goes?
        Sorry, i put this thread in general discussion at first. I didn't know it was supposed to go in FanFic. Thanks for moving it.

Sorry for not posting sooner, i've been busy.

Originally posted by Locutus_Of_Borg View Post
        so which characters exactly merged?
        I'm not sure i know what you mean. The new character is the Ancient guy.

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
        Basically this new character is a living breathing Ancient? It's definitely an interesting idea. I'm not sure how well it would work out but it would be nice to have an actual Ancient on Atlantis for at least a couple of episodes. I do think you're right as well that a character like the one you're describing would butt heads with McKay fairly often. Which might be fairly amusing for a little while but McKay does have that type of relationship with a lot of other characters already so it might get old fast ... but who knows. I like that you threw Michael into the mix of your idea though.
        I was planning intentionally to have him as part of the cast, but a few episodes would work to. Ok, think about this. Every character so far is not as smart as McKay, everyone knows he's smarter so they let him have his way. Sam is like the only one who really can win in an arguement against him.
        This new Ancient wouldn't be smarter, (of course not, that impossable) but he could see rodney trying to get something to work in Atlantis and could go over, be like "If you have no idea what your doing, don't mess with it." and get it to work in five seconds. Rodney would get annoyed with the rude remarks and eventually let the Ancient know that HE is the smartest person in the galixy, evan smarter than Ancients. And the Ancient could look him in the eye, and tell him that he has no idea what he's doing in a city that belongs to Ancients and that he should give before he hurts himself.
        Ancients are arrogant (we know this from experience) even more arrogant than Rodney, and that would make out for the biggest rivalry rodney's ever had. Rodney would be trying nonstop to out do this guy.

This new character could also open up new possabilities and things unkown about the city.

I could talk about how the guy would react with the other characters, but i've said enough for now. Any ideas from any one else?? (please post)

btw, I also think that micheal sould get together with some rouge wraith outcast group who have some good wraith scientists, and cut them a deal to help him with his plans.
        TwiceBorn

Comment

sorry i misread........lol whoops
          I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus_Of_Borg View Post
            sorry i misread........lol whoops
            No problem........
            TwiceBorn

Comment

Originally posted by TwiceBorn View Post
              I was planning intentionally to have him as part of the cast, but a few episodes would work to. Ok, think about this. Every character so far is not as smart as McKay, everyone knows he's smarter so they let him have his way. Sam is like the only one who really can win in an arguement against him.
              This new Ancient wouldn't be smarter, (of course not, that impossable) but he could see rodney trying to get something to work in Atlantis and could go over, be like "If you have no idea what your doing, don't mess with it." and get it to work in five seconds. Rodney would get annoyed with the rude remarks and eventually let the Ancient know that HE is the smartest person in the galixy, evan smarter than Ancients. And the Ancient could look him in the eye, and tell him that he has no idea what he's doing in a city that belongs to Ancients and that he should give before he hurts himself.
              Ancients are arrogant (we know this from experience) even more arrogant than Rodney, and that would make out for the biggest rivalry rodney's ever had. Rodney would be trying nonstop to out do this guy.
              I do like the idea of Rodney being confronted by something like that. It was nice in Return when he was faced with the Ancients and wasn't aware of some of the things that they city had. So, yeah, in that aspect it would be nice to have a semi-permenant/permenant Ancient character to play that part a bit.

Although, I do wonder if the team's view of Ancients has changed since the Return and what went down with that episode.

This new character could also open up new possabilities and things unkown about the city.
              True. But I'm not sure how fast the team should finally have explored the entire city. IMO, it's a good idea for the writres to leave some of the city un-explored so that they leave the possibility for exploration episodes. Or episodes where the team stumbles on something they were unaware of while doing something else. With an Ancient as a permenant fixture in Atlantis this type of episode may become impossible because of the knowledge such a character would have.

I could talk about how the guy would react with the other characters, but i've said enough for now. Any ideas from any one else?? (please post)
              I think an Ancient character would be neat to see with Ronon. Especially after ...
              Spoiler:
              Vengence when Ronon says "I need to learn some science"
              Although he could do that with Rodney an Ancient character would be a good way to teach Ronon some of those things. It would also be interesting to see him interact with Teyla and/or her people. Although, I wonder if their perception of the Ancients has changed since Return.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
              "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Working...
              X