This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ultimate VS thread

Instead of making all sorts of vs threads just post and discuss all sorts of vs battle things here.

lol you even took the DJ icon

My mom vs your mom. Who would win ?

Comment

Originally posted by Extrenix View Post
      lol you even took the DJ icon

My mom vs your mom. Who would win ?
      First my Mom would destroy your mom

Second Ha'tak vs Star Destroyer
      Vote Anubis for President in 2012
      A Face you Can Trust
      sigpic
      So whats the worst that could happen?
      Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
      It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post

It depends on the type..but I'll go with Star Destroyer. One shot from an Acclamator could destroy it.

Comment

It would go down much like the Battle for the 2nd supergate, but with a single star destroyer instead of 4 ori ships.
          Quacks

Comment

yeah the Ha'tak would be destroyed with one shot no contest.
            here is a picture of me at my high school concert
            look

http://www.urbandead.com/index.html

For the glory of Gondor, I sack this here concession stand!

The Ice-Cream Man Cometh

Ha ha! Yes, Mark Evans is back, suckers, and he's the key to everything! He's the Half Blood Prince, he's Harry's Great-Aunt, he's the Heir of Gryffindor, he lives up the Pillar of Storgé and he owns the Mystic Kettle of Nackledirk!" - J.K. Rowling

Comment

Alright I'll edit what I said

Ten Ha'taks, Ten alkeshs, and how many ever Death Gliders they have vs Two Star Destroyer with all the Tie Fighters
              A Face you Can Trust
              sigpic
              It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Ten Ha'taks, Ten alkeshs, and how many ever Death Gliders they have vs Two Star Destroyer with all the Tie Fighters
                Well, you need to be specific on the SDs..but I assume you mean Imperators. The Star Destroyers would still win.

Comment

Originally posted by CouchPotator View Post
                  It would go down much like the Battle for the 2nd supergate, but with a single star destroyer instead of 4 ori ships.

I'll stick with my answer.
                  Quacks

Comment

What Star Destroyer is the weak one and which one is the strong one?

Then Ten Ha'taks, Ten Alkeshes, death Gliders vs Two Weak Star Destroyers and there Tie Fighters

If still the Star Destroyers then how many Ha'taks and Alkeshes would it take to beat the Star Destroyers
                    A Face you Can Trust
                    sigpic

Comment

Then Ten Ha'taks, Ten Alkeshes, death Gliders vs Two Weak Star Destroyers and there Tie Fighters

If still the Star Destroyers then how many Ha'taks and Alkeshes would it take to beat the Star Destroyers
                      Not sure which is weakest and which is strongest. There have been so many eu star destroyers it isn't funny. The standard ones you see in the ot are Imperators. One of those would still pwn ten Ha'taks. It would require like..a bajillion Ha'taks to take one of those out. They're powered by miniature suns, and their weapons have yields about 1000 times greater than staff cannons. They have 60 of those weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by ZakeD View Post
                        Not sure which is weakest and which is strongest. There have been so many eu star destroyers it isn't funny. The standard ones you see in the ot are Imperators. One of those would still pwn ten Ha'taks. It would require like..a bajillion Ha'taks to take one of those out. They're powered by miniature suns, and their weapons have yields about 1000 times greater than staff cannons. They have 60 of those weapons.
                        damn
                        A Face you Can Trust
                        sigpic

Comment

Heavy turbolasers are like a teraton per shot I hear and even the smallest SD has a few of those. I'd say maybe 100 hataks, though I don't know.
                          Quacks

Comment

star wars is fanwank.

Comment

Originally posted by Extrenix View Post
                              star wars is fanwank.
                              That doesn't make sense. How can it not follow its own canon?

Comment

Working...
                              X