X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can an ex-host take another symbiote?

Hi dudes

Just wondering as an idea for a fanfic I'm planning to do; can an ex-host to a goa'uld be possessed by another goa'uld symbiote after being possessed once by one already?

If so, how frakked up would the host's mind be after a great number of Goa'uld have possessed them over the years..?
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Dun see why not, though the Goa'uld might not prefer it... might consider the reused host to be sullied.

But then again, O'Neill had been host to a Tokra and was almost a host to a Goa'uld...

Or was that the other way around.

Comment

i don't see why not either. in fact it might be a pretty good tactical advantage.

Just imagine if hathor had implanted that goauld into sam. it would have gained all the memories that jolinar had left behind.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

It can be done, and has been done.

When Egeria was found, a Tok'ra symbiote gave up it's own life so Egeria could use the host instead. Since the host can only really view what's going on, chances are that such an event wouldn't be any dangerous or disturbing as being host to just one

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
          Hi dudes

Just wondering as an idea for a fanfic I'm planning to do; can an ex-host to a goa'uld be possessed by another goa'uld symbiote after being possessed once by one already?

If so, how frakked up would the host's mind be after a great number of Goa'uld have possessed them over the years..?
          well after Carter was possested by Jolinar, in the episode where Hathor implants O'Neill with a Goa'uld, she says that carter would make a good host again. So if a Goa'uld queen thinks its possible it most likely is.

Spoiler:

Carter?

Sir, this is the 5th incoming wormhole in the last hour & a half

Ok, I'm here 2 hours early, when did you get here?

I... haven't left yet

Carter, didn't I ORDER you to get a life?

---------------------------------------------------

A fools paradise is a wise mans prison

Never judge a book by it's cover

One mans ceiling is another mans floor

Never...run with sissors?

Comment

Well, I'm not sure they'd be able to get the knowledge of the prior host.. maybe occasional memories.

Comment

Working...
            X