Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So someone flies, someone dies. I know who.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So someone flies, someone dies. I know who.

Spoiler:
    Remember way back when Hiro went to the future and saw Isaac dead in his loft. Wouldn't it be logical to assume that this is whats going to happen. Syler is loss again after all so why not?

And thats my theory.

Is the future determined in Heroes?
    Originally posted by G.B Shaw
    Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.
    Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
    Criminals do not die by the hands of the law. They die by the hands of other men.
    You'll never have a quiet world till you knock the patriotism out of the human race.
    Americans adore me and will go on adoring me until I say something nice about them.
    One man that has a mind and knows it can always beat ten men who haven't and don't.
    You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"
    The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed but that he cannot believe anyone else.
    www.7-scales.co.uk
    http://twitter.com/7Scales

Comment

Spoiler:
      "Someone flys, someone dies" refers to the episode "Unexpected" where you get to see Peter fly, and the person who dies is Simone since she is shot and dies at the end of the episode. I think they are planning on killing off an actual hero before the end of the season.
      *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
      Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

However..
        Spoiler:
        I do expect Isaac to die, unless his character will be permenantly connected to HRG's storyline. Now that they killed both Eden and Simone, and turned Peter agaisnt him, he's awfully disconnected from the rest of the plot.
        *sigh* as mucha s I don't want to see him working for the Company, I'm starting to hope so. I don't want Isaac to die.
        Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
        Yes, I am!
        sigpic
        Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
        Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
        Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

HEY GUYS! "Save the cheerleader, Save the world" I KNOW WHO THE CHEERLEADER IS LULZ

Comment

I just watched the preview again on the NBC site, and the end of it is making me kind of nervous.

Spoiler:
            Sylar finds Peter again and then throws him against a wall and then they black out and you hear Peter scream. So I read through the spoilers on spoilerfix and I don't think Peter is going to die, but I think something will happen. Apparently the directors have been complaining about Milo's hair making continuity harder, so he's agreed to cut it if they give him a scar (like the one future Hiro mentioned). The main question is that is the scar from. That and, if he has Claire's powers, how can he even get a scar?
            *THUNK*

Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

Link to preview plz

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
                Link to preview plz
                Spoiler:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfHUYt9uvSU

I heard a theory over on the NBC board that it's actually Mohinder screaming, which actually makes some sense Seeing as he is firing a gun in the promo, my guess is he figures out that his new friend is Sylar and tries to kill him. I'm betting it ends badly for him. Of course there is the issue that the scream does sound like Peter....but that could result from creative editting There is also the issue of peter not screaming when he was impaled on the taxi, so why would he scream now? The head and scalp are not the most sensitive areas of the body, and contrary to popular belief, there are no sensory nerves in the brain, so getting his head cut open shouldn't hurt that much in comparison to the aforementioned taxi incident.

So my bet, Peteb and Sylar do fight and Peter is scarred somehow, but Mohinder is the one who gets "messed up" and screams
                Last edited by alaskannut; 28 February 2007, 01:33 PM.
                sigpic
                Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut View Post
                  Spoiler:

I heard a theory over on the NBC board that it's actually Mohinder screaming, which actually makes some sense Seeing as he is firing a gun in the promo, my guess is he figures out that his new friend is Sylar and tries to kill him. I'm betting it ends badly for him. Of course there is the issue that the scream does sound like Peter....but that could result from creative editting There is also the issue of peter not screaming when he was impaled on the taxi, so why would he scream now? The head and scalp are not the most sensitive areas of the body, and contrary to popular belief, there are no sensory nerves in the brain, so getting his head cut open shouldn't hurt that much in comparison to the aforementioned taxi incident.

So my bet, Peteb and Sylar do fight and Peter is scarred somehow, but Mohinder is the one who gets "messed up" and screams
                  Well if you ever get your head opened like a tin can, with out pain killers, please let me know so I can ask you if it hurts or not.(I will take your word for it.) But for now I'll stick with it hurts really bad and would make me scream like a little girl. But that's just me...
                  Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                    Okay, so maybe it could be Mohinder who buys it in the next episode, I would actually prefer if it was Isaac, but how can Peter get a scar if he can use Claire's powers?
                    *THUNK*

Comment

Originally posted by Space Monkey52 View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      Okay, so maybe it could be Mohinder who buys it in the next episode, I would actually prefer if it was Isaac, but how can Peter get a scar if he can use Claire's powers?
                      That's the big question.

Spoiler:
                      Personally, I think he'll get messed up in the showdown and we'll find that there are limits to what can be healed--perhaps the cranium can't be regrown normally after it's been removed or some such thing
                      Or perhaps having the injury done by a telekinetic blade interfere's with healong.....or maybe Sylar has a power that somehow negates it at *very* close range. We won't find out soon enough

And trust me....you're not the only one who prefers that Isaac be the one to buy it
                      In one of the previews I've seen on Youtube for 1x18, the bugger tries to shoot Peter again No word on whether he hit Simone that time
                      sigpic

Comment

That's the big question.

Spoiler:
                        Personally, I think he'll get messed up in the showdown and we'll find that there are limits to what can be healed--perhaps the cranium can't be regrown normally after it's been removed or some such thing
                        Or perhaps having the injury done by a telekinetic blade interfere's with healong.....or maybe Sylar has a power that somehow negates it at *very* close range. We won't find out soon enough

And trust me....you're not the only one who prefers that Isaac be the one to buy it
                        In one of the previews I've seen on Youtube for 1x18, the bugger tries to shoot Peter again No word on whether he hit Simone that time
                        Spoiler:
                        Healing his skull shouldn't be too much trouble if Claire could survive and explosion like the one in "Company Man".
                        *THUNK*

Comment

^^He can only use the power when he thinks about that power/person, right? If he is preoccupied and not thinking about the power then maybe the damage cannot be reversed. Just a thought…
                          Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post
                            ^^He can only use the power when he thinks about that power/person, right? If he is preoccupied and not thinking about the power then maybe the damage cannot be reversed. Just a thought…
                            Or a variation of that...what if total regeneration requires actually thinking about it/the person, but he will automatically heal enough to survive, with no ability to further regenerate that area afterwards?
                            sigpic

Comment

Or a variation of that...what if total regeneration requires actually thinking about it/the person, but he will automatically heal enough to survive, with no ability to further regenerate that area afterwards?
                              Right, I would think that he would not have the ability as well as the first person.
                              Doze Out...

Comment

Working...
                              X