This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate: Crossover

What other contemporary TV shows/films could be within the Stargate Universe/share its continuity?

I'd personally like to see it crossover w/ Psych. I think Shawn Spencer could convince a Prior that he's the real physical incarnation of the Ori. I don't recall Pres. Bushy being mentioned in Psych, so no retconning required.
    sigpic
    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
    ~David Hewlett

What would have been cool would have been a cross over with X-files.

I would have loved to have seen the grin on Fox Moulder's face as he watched the gate spin. I also would have like to have seen Scully and Carter working together. Both women of science.

Of course, the look on Jack's face while watching Fox Moulder and Daniel talk about religion and mythology would have been a blast.
    Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post

I would have loved to have seen the grin on Fox Moulder's face as he watched the gate spin. I also would have like to have seen Scully and Carter working together. Both women of science.

Of course, the look on Jack's face while watching Fox Moulder and Daniel talk about religion and mythology would have been a blast.
      I think Moulder's biggest surprise would be seeing Col. Sumner & Col. Caldwell . Nahh, I think it would be better if he didn't find out, and was investigating for a whole ep. W/ Carter denying everything. He'd probably ask why a Space listening station would need an Archaeologist (who failed to file a tax report for 2002).
      sigpic
      "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
      ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
        I think Moulder's biggest surprise would be seeing Col. Sumner & Col. Caldwell . Nahh, I think it would be better if he didn't find out, and was investigating for a whole ep. W/ Carter denying everything. He'd probably ask why a Space listening station would need an Archaeologist (who failed to file a tax report for 2002).
        Oh, I forgot about caldwell and sumner...that would be a hoot! Moulder's reaction could be something like, "We did they get to go off world and not me?"
        Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

how about House? having house turn up in the SGC to diagnose a alien disease would be well funny.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

My choice would be The X Files. I would love to see an Atlantis episode feature Mulder and Scully.

Comment

Stargate : Scrubs ftw!
              Teal'c: I have read of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jell-o.
              O'Neill: ...Call Daniel.

Comment

I can imagine stargate: scrubs...

O'neill walking down a corridor.

O'neill (thoughts): As I walked down the section five corridor towards the control room, i couldn't help but think Carter's uniform was getting more revealing.

Flash to O'neill day dream of Carter wearing a bikini.

Carter: Sir, is something wrong?

Flash back to O'neill looking into the distance with Carter standing in front of him with a puzzled look on her face.

O'neill turns to Carter who is wearing her normal uniform, he frowns and begins to walk off.

O'neill (thoughts): Danm!

Fade to title sequence.
                Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

Hero's/ SG-1

We use our Hero's against the Priors and they would have an epic fight
                  Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                  A Face you Can Trust
                  sigpic
                  So whats the worst that could happen?
                  Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                  It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Somehow the Stargate grid goes kaput, and it's up to Capn Malcolm Reynolds 500 years from now to figure out how to reactivate them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post

Think it would be cool to have Skinner in command of Atlantis and Caldwell commanding the Dadelus. Now that would be a show worth watching.

Comment

Working...
                      X