Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should appear in Stargate: Ark of Truth & Continuum?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who should appear in Stargate: Ark of Truth & Continuum?

What cameos would you like to see in Stargate: Ark of Truth & Stargate: Continuum?

For me, Siler & Walter are a given. I think Garshaw of the Tok'ra would make sense to be in attendance of Baal's execution. She's supposed to be the greatest Tok'ra, yet we haven't seen her in ages. I like Major Davis, and think we should get a little closure on his character.
    sigpic
    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
    ~David Hewlett

For the love of God! Show us the Furlings!!

Comment

I might as well get this out of the way:

Jack O'Neill!!!

Comment

^ Agreed and ^^ agreed.

Only other characters who are possible what about the women who got Daniel on the program? (Not sure of her name, or if she had died at any time since the last appearance).

But another possible if theres action scenes is SG13, Dixon = ace character shame he couldn't of been more so of a regular character having his team go with SG1 on occasions etc. Still Furlings and O'Neill = Major, the old woman = possible, and Dixon only if theres some sort of fight as i feel he'd be a good addition to it.
        sigpic

Comment

Stargate: Ark of Truth
          - The Doci

Stargate: Continuum
          - Hammond
          - Jack O'Neill
          - Jacob Carter
          sigpic
          By *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1989 View Post
            Only other characters who are possible what about the women who got Daniel on the program? (Not sure of her name, or if she had died at any time since the last appearance).

Cathrine Langford died in the end of season 8. Atleast that's what we were told.

Comment

I bet we will see apophis in continuum
              sigpic

Comment

*cough* *cough* Me of course!!.

It's been ten seasons of SG-1 and 3 seasons of atlantis and i've yet to Cameo.
                I'd kick some Ori arse!!

Comment

Eeeeeeeeeveeeeeeeeeryyyyooooneeeeeeeeee!!!
                  Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

The Doci should be in Ark of Truth.

Walter, Siler and Bra'tac are certainties in my opinion.

Would like to see a Tok'ra, not much interested in which one but think they should make some appearance.

Would like to see Rak'nor, Jonas and Ry'ac but dont think they're very likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
                      What cameos would you like to see in Stargate: Ark of Truth & Stargate: Continuum?

For me, Siler & Walter are a given. I think Garshaw of the Tok'ra would make sense to be in attendance of Baal's execution. She's supposed to be the greatest Tok'ra, yet we haven't seen her in ages. I like Major Davis, and think we should get a little closure on his character.
                      Major Davis, bra'tac, Selmac (oops, he's dead), Janet (oops, dead). If there's a time travel component to one of the movies, they can show whoever they want, even if they are dead, so if I have one choice, let's fix that gawdawful choice they made of killing off Doc Fraiser...

Comment

Janet and Selma and RDA(damn schedule stuff!) are a must for Continuum. I hope to see Maybourne eventually too - In other movies. There are plenty of things they've got left to tie up that I hope they do - Reetu, Nox and the Furlings for some.
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Gen_J_O'Neill View Post
                          Stargate: Ark of Truth
                          - The Doci

Stargate: Continuum
                          - Hammond
                          - Jack O'Neill
                          - Jacob Carter
                          Definetely the Doci!

Comment

I bet Bra'tak, he'll be more than a cameo hopefully. Jack will prolly be in Continuum too.
                            sigpic
                            "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                            ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post

Q
                              You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Comment

Working...
                              X