300 years in the future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

300 years in the future

What are the chances that 300 years from now our world will be like the star trek universe. Wouldn't it be a wonderful future to look forward to?

I wish I could be around and see all that

well, actually i plan on being around ... so i will keep you in mind when i am enjoying it!!!

teehee!!
    sigpic
    SCORE!!
    The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Originally posted by aintright View Post
      well, actually i plan on being around ... so i will keep you in mind when i am enjoying it!!!

teehee!!
      Cool, if you get the chance to catch up with Janeway, please let her know she is one hell of a captain

Comment

The human race will be lucky to be alive 300 years from now.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
          The human race will be lucky to be alive 300 years from now.
          you know I'ld like to disagree with you, but the way the world is going at the moment, there is truth in what you are saying. But there is always hope.

Comment

At the rate we're currently chewing up the planet's natural resources, we'll be lucky our little blue planet doesn't become a dried up desert by the end of this century. But hey, I'm still optimistic for the future.
            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by DougDoug View Post
              you know I'ld like to disagree with you, but the way the world is going at the moment, there is truth in what you are saying. But there is always hope.
              Absouloutly, I live by the saying, where there is life there is hope.

And yes, I am very optimistic for our future, we will be around for a whole lot of years to come, and if something wipes us out, I highly doubt we will wipe ourselves out.

Comment

We have a long way to go, but i feel that we can get there eventually.
                Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Working...
                X