The Hottest Stargate Chick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Hottest Stargate Chick

Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis are two of my favorite shows. Every Friday night I cook up a batch of Buffalo-style hot wings, grab a sixer of Heineken and sit myself down (Tivo remote in hand) to watch me some Stargate goodness.

Some of the women on this show are amazing; every sci-fi nerd’s best fantasy. From the scantily clad Goa’uld goddesses to the brainy yet super-hot members and friends of the SGC. This show delivers the babes like none other. So with that I bring you my list of..

The top 12 hottest babes in the Stargate universe.
    click the above link

Last edited by Wormbrain; 30 July 2006, 06:26 PM.

well I vote for dr. lam, sha're and teyla all to share #1 but if anyone calls me a thunker, shipper or wower I will be forced to zat you at least 3 times

Comment

I would say Sam, Weir and Ishta. Unfortunately you forgot to put Janet Fraiser on your list. She would be my #4.
      sigpic

Comment

Me too Lam (Lexa is just stunning.)is my favorite!! Morena is also gorgeous.....
        It would be great to see these two babes on the show together.....
        Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Hmm, some good choices, but I there's a few I disagree on:

Niirrti- not really that hot. You're right about her face being a little odd, plus the fact that she does all kinds of grotesque experiments kind of turns me off. I wouldn't even have her on the list.

Weir as #11, that I can see. No problems there.

Adria as #10, haven't seen her so I don't have much of an opinion yet, but from the pictures, I say, not bad.

Lam as #9??? Are you kidding me? Lexa Doig is hot!!!! Sure, her as Dr. Lam isn't quite as hot as her as Rommie from Andromeda, but still, damn! She was the only reason I watched a few Andromeda episodes. I'd have her in the top 3. When I found out she was Michael Shanks's girlfriend, I was like, "dammit you lucky *******"

Osiris/Sarah, no real arguement here, other than the fact you have her above Lexa Doig. The only disagreement is that I liked her better as Sarah. I'm not a fan of *****y girls. Sarah seemed nice, and hot, which is a very good combination.

Ishta, meh, didn't really like the character, but you're right about Jolene Blalock. She has an amazing body.

Sha're as #6, again, meh. The actress from the show isn't nearly as hot as the one from the movie, when her name was Sha'uri. She was beautiful.

Anise is very hot, and Vala has her moments, although I'd put Anise above her. As for Teyla, I don't think she's as hot as people say she is.

But Carter, oh yes, very good choice. Beautiful, good personality. Very nice.

Comment

You guys all suck. *sniff* Chaya should be in the top 12. I mean, Hathor better looking then Chaya? I don't think so. I agree with most of the rest, though Weir only got hot from season 2 on. I think she didn't eat anything but rabbit food during season 1.

Comment

There are a few people on that list that wouldn't make my personal top 12.

Nurrti - just not my thing

Adria - Havent seen her on the show yet.

Ishta - Eh..

Hathor - Creeps me out, and I didn't like her voice.

As replacements I'd have the woman from Atlantis season 2 "Inferno". I belive she also played a Tok'ra in SG-1 season 5., Chaya from Atlantis, the Wraith Queen from Allies , And the Nox Woman, Laya.

I'd put Osiris at the top. The Goa'uld made Sarah even hotter
              An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Cadman owns all
                A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

You know, I never thought much of Weir...but with her new haircut she looks absolutely stunning.
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Anise from a few seasons back - though admittedly I found her character annoying I figured she got away with it with her amazing looks.

(sharp sexy whistle)

The best part of the Tokra.

By the way, whatever happened to her anyway???
                    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Never saw her on the show again. But yeah, Vanessa Angel...mmmmmm....

I always thought Ayiana was gorgeous too.
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Thanks for the feedback gang. Some very interesting comments. I've been getting alot of flack about Dr. Lam's #9 position and the fact that Dr. Fraiser didn't make the list. All good arguments.

Lam hasn't really "done it" for me yet. I'm really hoping she has a hotness breakthrough episode.

..and Fraiser is frumpy.
                        /shields up

Comment

Teryl Rothery is not "frumpy". She's beautiful. Especially on the odd occasion we got to see her outside the workplace.

I've only just realized that you had a link though and I'm looking at it now, so my response is as follows:

#12: It's "Nirrti", not "Nurrti"

#9: I don't find LD attractive in the least. I don't find her terribly convincing as a character either, but chalk both of those up to personal taste.

#7: I never ever found Jolene Blalock to be that good looking, tbh.

#2: I don't think much of Rachel Luttrell's looks either, but again, personal taste.

Some others I think were worth considering:

Teryl Rothery, Janet Frasier, recurring Seasons 1-7, guest spot Season 9.
                          Bobbie Phillips. Kynthia from 'Brief Candle'.
                          Musetta Vander, Sho'nac from 'Crossroads' and 'The Changeling'.
                          Ona Grauer, Ayiana from 'Frozen' and 'Rising'.
                          As well as Sarah Strange, who was in SG-1 10.03, whose character name I shall not mention for spoiler reasons but will give her imdb link anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid

#12: It's "Nirrti", not "Nurrti"
                            Bleh, it was just a typo. 'i' is right next to 'u' on the keyboard.
                            An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

As much as I love SG-1, Atlantis takes the cake for having the hottest babes. Could just be that the whole cast (regulars, recurrings and one-off guest stars) seem to be in a younger age bracket than on SG-1. Heck, I could almost make a list from just the latest episode of Atlantis.

Comment

Working...
                              X