This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pegasus vs. Milky Way Stargates

Which do you think are cooler. I perfer the Milky Way ones, im sorry thats just how i feel about it, what do you think?
    Originally posted by cowpants
    ...you did it. I can't believe you actually did it. I am quite frankly astounded that you did it.

Thanks to you, I now want several mods to start mating with each other. I wanting to see what Moderator procreation will have in store for us.

And I thought that no one could get me to want this.

Congrats Mapp, you are officially the single most disturbed individual on GW.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Rosilin for pres

Originally posted by Boxytheboxed View Post
    Which do you think are cooler. I perfer the Milky Way ones, im sorry thats just how i feel about it, what do you think?
    I think that the Pegasus gates are much cooler.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    A tribute to the Asgard, a great race, great allies and our best friends!
    The Tau'ri will not forget about you.

Your legacy is safe with use.

Comment

Pegasus all the way...they even sound cooler

Comment

Milky Way Gates can be manually dialed. While Pegasus Gates look a little more advanced, the Milky Way are just better.

It's like the whole Analog vs. Digital watches. Sure digital watches use newer technology, but if you're looking for style & class, digital doesn't even compare.
        sigpic
        "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
        ~David Hewlett

Comment

Original always best imo.

Comment

Yeah I like the old fashined ones myself
            sigpic

Comment

Milkyway are sweet
              sigpic
              ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Again you can't compare them. I like the analog ones because they look cooler when they dial. But the atlantis gates sound better and seem to be quicker. If I was able to visit the sets though the first thing I'd do is go see the original.
                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Milky Way Gates hands down
                  Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                  A Face you Can Trust
                  sigpic
                  So whats the worst that could happen?
                  Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                  It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Though we don't yet know if we can manually dial the peggy gates yet, i would go for the MW ones... BUT if the Peggy ones could be manually dialed, then i would go for them..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                      Though we don't yet know if we can manually dial the peggy gates yet, i would go for the MW ones... BUT if the Peggy ones could be manually dialed, then i would go for them..
                      The Pegasus gates can by dialed manually, cause in Condemned they asked the prisoners if they had a DHD. And in Rising the gate also had a DHD.
                      Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      A tribute to the Asgard, a great race, great allies and our best friends!
                      The Tau'ri will not forget about you.

Your legacy is safe with use.

Comment

Originally posted by Tovny View Post
                        The Pegasus gates can by dialed manually, cause in Condemned they asked the prisoners if they had a DHD. And in Rising the gate also had a DHD.
                        ACtually, if they could do that, then stranding the prisoners on that island with the gate would have been worthliess for the wraith, as they could have gotten out. They did not have a DHD cause the people did not want the prisoners to get out.

Comment

Working...
                        X