This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3.15 Podcast news: delay, new bonus podcast soon

Grabbed from Sci-Fi's website, in case anyone doesn't check there very often:

The podcast for "A Day in the Life" has been delayed. SCIFI.COM apologizes for any inconvenience. It will be posted next week, after Presidents' Day, along with a special bonus podcast from an editing session in which an entire episode was "restructured." So check back on Tuesday evening!
    Personally, I'm very interested to see what the bonus podcast is all about.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Loooove the bonus podcasts that they come out with (put the last one on with intention of doing some other stuff meanwhile and ended up just sitting there for however many hours that one was ), can't wait to see what they've come up with this time!

Comment

looks like its up

Comment

yup it's up and it's looooonnnnggg - I think I know all the dialogues from this epi by heart now but it's interesting to listen them so it was worth listeing to it

Comment

Working...
        X