This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rainbow Sun Francks is in Alien Versus Predator 2

I've just heard that Rainbow Francks is to appear in the AvP sequel.

Go to www.avpgalaxy.net and scroll down til you find the story.

Awesome news! Atleast there is someone in the film I know.

Something I thought I should point out.

Somebody on Wikipedia updated the AvP2 page with two new cast members
    Unless you've got an actual, proper source, it's not worth reporting because it could very well be fake.

sigpic

Comment

I hope it's true though!!!

If so...GO RAINBOW!!!!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

If it's true I hope he doesn't get red shirted. There are tons of em in those movies.
        Last edited by Franklyn Blaze; 07 January 2007, 03:53 PM.

Comment

well usually only one person survives in those movies. Unless he's the main star he's likely to be a red shirt. I wonder if it's going to have that uber Alien/Predator hybrid from the last movie? That would be interesting to see.

Also, I don't think we have seen a female Predator yet have we? Wonder what that would look like. I mean, are predators mammalian, reptilian, insectoid, what? And are they as ugly as the male versions?
          Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
          Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

Originally posted by Freekzilla View Post
            well usually only one person survives in those movies. Unless he's the main star he's likely to be a red shirt. I wonder if it's going to have that uber Alien/Predator hybrid from the last movie? That would be interesting to see.

Also, I don't think we have seen a female Predator yet have we? Wonder what that would look like. I mean, are predators mammalian, reptilian, insectoid, what? And are they as ugly as the male versions?
            Huh? I don't remember that...

Comment

There's also Ryan Robbins in it.
              The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Nothing listed on IMDB yet.
                I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                  Huh? I don't remember that...
                  You don't remember the Alien that was implanted into the Predator and popped out of the Pred's chest at the very end of the movie? It had the four jaw things from the Predator with the Alien double jaw thingy inside it, hense, it was an uber Alien.

In case you don't know much about the Aliens, when inplanted into a "host" they take on attributes of that host. The alien from Alien 3 was different from the aliens in the second movie because it had a dog as a host. It was a smaller but much more agile and speedy alien. It also moved more on four legs rather two like the aliens from the first two movies.

So given that, and the on screen evidence we saw in AVP 1, the new alien that popped out of the Predator would have taken on some of the Pred's attributes and is thus be an uber alien. Not a queen per say, just an uber one. Also, I think I read somehwere a long time ago that when there is an absence of a queen a normal alien can "transform" into a queen. That is not unbelievable because some species of bees on earth can do the same thing. If a queen bee is not present, one of the female bees can spontaniously become a queen.

Comment

The alien at the end looked like your normal alien. I even thought that perhaps it may have been a new queen, but it had nothing predator related about it that I could see

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freekzilla View Post
                      You don't remember the Alien that was implanted into the Predator and popped out of the Pred's chest at the very end of the movie? It had the four jaw things from the Predator with the Alien double jaw thingy inside it, hense, it was an uber Alien.

In case you don't know much about the Aliens, when inplanted into a "host" they take on attributes of that host. The alien from Alien 3 was different from the aliens in the second movie because it had a dog as a host. It was a smaller but much more agile and speedy alien. It also moved more on four legs rather two like the aliens from the first two movies.

So given that, and the on screen evidence we saw in AVP 1, the new alien that popped out of the Predator would have taken on some of the Pred's attributes and is thus be an uber alien. Not a queen per say, just an uber one. Also, I think I read somehwere a long time ago that when there is an absence of a queen a normal alien can "transform" into a queen. That is not unbelievable because some species of bees on earth can do the same thing. If a queen bee is not present, one of the female bees can spontaniously become a queen.
                      You don't have to explain everything, I wasn't calling you a liar, I'd just forgotten that part

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                        The alien at the end looked like your normal alien. I even thought that perhaps it may have been a new queen, but it had nothing predator related about it that I could see
                        Did you miss the 4 jaw things that a predator has? It was CLEARLY a Predator influenced Alien. You know, when a predator screams those 4 "jaw claws" open up to reveal the main mouth, well the new alien had those. The standard or "normal" alien does not have those. So it did NOT look like your normal alien. It's when they've taken the body of that last Predator aboard the ship and placed it on that platform. The alien pops through the Pred's chest and "growls". Pay close attention to it's mouth. It's got those Predator "Jaw claws" and it's normal double mouth. Go back and rewatch that last scene and you'll see that I am right. I don't have it on DVD and I cleared the movie off my DVR disk but if it comes on again I'll save it and grab a screenshot to post. Obviously you missed it when you watched it.

Comment

Don't worry about it Freek, I'm a big Alien fan too. I love those movies and their mythology. I really hope they'll have at least a quick shot of that mega alien, at the beginning of AVP2 if nothing else.

Don't sweat the hatas.
                          It's a dangerous business going out your front door.
                          --J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

If it is true. . . . . I actually feel bad for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
                              There's also Ryan Robbins in it.
                              His page claims he was in "The Return (part 1)". Am I having a massive case of amnesia here? Because I don't remember Ladon Radim being in "The Return (part 1)".

Comment

Working...
                              X