Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

DR Keller is Blonde , beautiful and she's a doctor you know what that means.

Rodney might have a thing for DR Keller and me personally i think it would be a great thing. anyone else think that there might be some potential of these to getting together.
    Last edited by TameFarrar; 19 February 2009, 01:48 AM. Reason: edited due to CVS
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

I just said this in the pro thread I hope she has some chemistry with him I am waiting to see. I hope she has more bite than Brown Rodney needs some one with some spunk,someone with bite someone who can debate. ITA Rodney has a thing for blondes and she's smart so let's see can't wait for season 4
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I dont know... I would LOVE to see thier relationship be like Cadman/McKay's interaction. ^_^ These two need to have a lot of scenes together in S4! *cant wait*

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Hehehe, sure why not.
        sigpic
        My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

you know he will at least have some scenes together and if jewel is staying on SGA long term you never know what might develop.

Comment

I just thought it was funny that people wanted to pair her off with Ronon gee I wonder who that is would it be the Sheyla shippers. I think TPTB had this in their mind IMHO Keller with Rodney, BLonde, doctor. Not there's anything wrong with their views the Sheyla shippers they can have anything they want in their AU just like I can in my AU.
            sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

hahahaahhaahahahahahahahahah you guys are amazing.
              livejournal * fanfiction

i do not support the cast changes. No x-over. Yes Elizabeth & Carson.

Comment

Well, she's blond, and he's McKay, which is bound to guarantee that he'll have awesome chemistry with her (since the man has chemistry with anything that walks).

Comment

Being blonde = CHEMISTRY LIKE OMFG.

Ya know what. The sad thing is that I'll end up shipping them for realz. wtf *sigh*
                  livejournal * fanfiction

i do not support the cast changes. No x-over. Yes Elizabeth & Carson.

Comment

I don't know if I'll give season four a chance, I've decided to give Keller an opportunity though (as in I won't hate her on sight just because she isn't Carson). So If I watch season 4 I'll possibly ship them since I inevitably end up shipping McKay with everyone, the man has chemistry with all men and women alike like WHOA!.

Comment

I have a name for them if she has the personality to argue and debate with him

Spunky!!!!!!!!!!
                      What do ya think?
                      sigpic

Comment

it cool

i'm thinking mckeller

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                          it cool

i'm thinking mckeller
                          We can use both I don't see why not
                          sigpic

Comment

MCSpunky

Comment

i would be disappointed if there didn't bicky and argue like Rodney and carson did in the past.

and you know if Rodney is even the slightest bit interstated he will find every reason to go see her.

Comment

Working...
                              X