Spoiler:

Spoiler:

https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Thanks for the caps
        scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
          I hope we don't have to wait too long to find out what it is, as long as it isn't Hellen.
          LOL, I was thinking the exact same thing. Though, in the end, I wouldn't mind if it were. It would just be weird.

I love Jewel. She's so cute, on and off-screen.

I'm really looking forward to see more Keller. I really liked the way she was introduced. That was done well.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            I'm really looking forward to see more Keller. I really liked the way she was introduced. That was done well.
            I thought it was slightly manipulative *by the writers* having her be the only one to mention Carson by name since Sunday but really what else could they do? I think tptb handled it pretty well.

I hope they can find a good voice for her character, really hoping they will allow her to keep some of her obvious reluctance at being the new chief medical officer. I also hope she gets some funny lines, I think Jewel had great comic timing in Firefly/Serenity. Almost deadpan at times, she was great.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
              You weren't aware she was the doctor when Weir was talking about her taking over from Carson? She even said Carson's name. And that she was taking over from him.

Wondering who you thought the random female was then? LOL!

lol i get distracted easily!... *runs off to watch first strike again* now i know who ur talking about
              Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
              Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                lol i get distracted easily!... *runs off to watch first strike again* now i know who ur talking about

I am wondering if Dr Keller will have anymore screen time then her predecessor, not that I would necessarily mind, I am one of those that thinks SGA needs a resident doctor but that, that doctor does not have to be in every episode to justify their place. I think the way Carson was written in season one was just right, he even had his own episode.

Whatever they decide to do with Dr Keller it seems pretty certain she is in 12-14 episodes so either way she will be seen.

Comment

I just hope she has some spunk not willowly
                  sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

As Borat would say, "Nice"
                    I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Jewel Staite (AKA Perfect 10) Thunk Thread 2.0
                      Continued from 1.0

Comment

Well I read JM blog and he just told us her first name

Mel writes: “What is Dr. Keller's first name?”

Answer: Jennifer.
                        sigpic
                        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

jennifer keller i like
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Interesting article mentions the new Dr.

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=41871

wonder who?

I know who I would like either Rodney or Zelenka not Sheppard or Ronon
                            Last edited by poundpuppy29; 10 June 2007, 11:24 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

They have got to be kidding me. *headdesk*
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I am giving this character a chance she doesn't have history that Carter has so less likely to hate her not JS fault. I just hope it is a strong character.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X