This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate For Sale (Really!)

This is the coolest - the lights even work! Check it out at ebay! The item description is as follows:

STARGATE SG-1 PORTAL REPLICA, FULL SIZE PROP

I'd put an actual link in there, but I couldn't figure out how to do it - sorry guys - but if you search ebay for "stargate replica" it pops right up. I also thought I'd copy the picture here but failed to do that as well (heavy sigh) ! Can someone tell me how to do it?

(Acutally maybe I did it)

cool,but expensive.

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW coooool.. 900 isn't too bad.. there's lights and whatnot

Comment

This portal was originally manufactured for a corporate theme event, used only once.
        Cool. What company has events that require a Stargate? If it was MGM/Showtime/SciFi.. why not just use the real one?

Comment

Wow... that'd be awesome to buy... well, who needs college anyway?
          Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
          RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Originally posted by KayMan2k
            Cool. What company has events that require a Stargate? If it was MGM/Showtime/SciFi.. why not just use the real one?
            They may have needed it elsewhere, and they probably didn't want to bother with moving it. The replica also looks a little smaller (though maybe not), so maybe they needed it to be a different size.
            Tripudire est irritus
            Jumping is useless

Nu ani Lunatas
            We are the Mooninites

Comment

WOW!! You no joke!
              I can just imagine the fine print on the picture *stargate in picture blown up to 200% purchase size* fine print always has that way of bringing inevitable doom

Where can I find enough money? kill bill!....Gates

Comment

It doesn't really look like the real thing.

Comment

The actual prop is actually 2 floors high lol.

Comment

lol I love the disclaimer:

Disclaimer: This well crafted portal may look real, but the rings do not actually work, nor is an artificial wormhole generated from this portal. The ripples represented inside the rings were generated by photo retouching techniques. This portal cannot be used to travel to other stargate portals.

Comment

It is smaller, and not exactly like it, but it is pretty cool. And lit up at night it looks neat.
                      O'Neill: "Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it."
                      Bra'tac: "No, the bridge is too well guarded."

Comment

Originally posted by S0f4
                        I can just imagine the fine print on the picture *stargate in picture blown up to 200% purchase size* fine print always has that way of bringing inevitable doom
                        Hee hee. You get it and it turns out to be a keychain...
                        Fitness Buddies

Comment

What would it be a prop from?...it doesnt look like one from the show at all
                          THOR: It was your stupid idea Major Carter.

Comment

It wasn't used in the show, ever. It was created privately by a company for i guess a company fair. I hope they got permission...

Comment

I'm Anubis
                              It looks so small and the cheverons aren't the same !! It lights up but the stargate isn't completly round .There is a piece missing.Way expensive !!!!!!
                              Lord Zedd

Comment

Working...
                              X