This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DR. Keller Discussion SPOILERS for season 3/4

this thread is for neutral discussion about keller. pro & anti view points welcomed

if you are looking for the pro thread

ETA a mod note

This is for discussing the CHARACTER of Dr Keller. It is NOT for bashing Jewel. nor it is the 'keller sucks/carson rocks' thread.

Let's see if we can discuss the merits of the character without resorting to subjective comparison

Be nice, respect each other and let's see if some discussion can happen
    Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 20 February 2008, 05:33 PM.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

I love Jewel Staite and have since Firefly. It is great to see her again on my TV screen again. She will fit into the Atlantis family just fine.

BTW, are we allowed to post images(under spoiler cuts of course) in this thread?

Comment

well I'm all for this, I was just about to start this thread since I started her first shipper one. So yeah she's was bloody brilliant, totally different from her norm, she had class without being too rigid, and she was just cool. Someone I would totally hang out with, and she was practical. Hopefully maybe I can see her and Teyla in some scenes. Her or Ronon...

VB
      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

I thought she played the part perfectly, and it was very different to what she was on Firefly or Serenity, which was good to see. Looking forward to season 4 .

Comment

Well, I haven't seen her in anything before (except she guested on SGA in a different role, didn't she?) so I thought she was ok but looked scarily young to inspire confidence
          Spoiler:
          as a lead medic
          sigpic
          "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

But Weir seemed to think she was doing okay.

Comment

She was great in first strike and looked a lot more mature than in Firefly.
              My heart beats in 13/8.

Comment

i like Jewel on SGA but i am not sure if i like the blonde hair color...i like her brownish hair color like it was for Kaylee
                sigpic

Comment

Screencaps From First Strike #1

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

More To Come

Comment

Screencaps From First Strike #2

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

More To Come

Comment

Screencaps From First Strike #3

Spoiler:

Not much but, Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
                        i like Jewel on SGA but i am not sure if i like the blonde hair color...i like her brownish hair color like it was for Kaylee
                        That's it, I was looking trying to think what was different *her hair/hair colour* Aw, she is as cute as a button. I just adored Jewel in Firefly/Serenity so I am really looking forward to more of her in SGA.

Nice caps WikkedAngel

Comment

I thought she had a brilliant introduction to the show. Considering she was taking over from a well loved character, it didn't feel like she was barging in or trying to take over, and it was nice to hear her (and Elizabeth) mention Carson.

I liked seeing how professional she was at the end, in contrast to how nervous she was in the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
                            I thought she had a brilliant introduction to the show. Considering she was taking over from a well loved character, it didn't feel like she was barging in or trying to take over, and it was nice to hear her (and Elizabeth) mention Carson.

I liked seeing how professional she was at the end, in contrast to how nervous she was in the beginning.
                            Yup, I'm really looking forward to her in season 4. The end of First Strike is her
                            Spoiler:
                            first major crisis ! How is she gonna handle it ??

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                              Yup, I'm really looking forward to her in season 4. The end of First Strike is her
                              Spoiler:
                              first major crisis ! How is she gonna handle it ??
                              It'll really show her true character, and hopefully gain her a lot of screen time.

Comment

Working...
                              X