No announcement yet.

SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw David Nykl in an episode of "Supernatural". Let's just say he had a run-in with Dean Winchester.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm hooked on the show Motive........

Final episode of season 1 had Amanda Tapping playing a psychologist with bad intentions.....
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
        I'm hooked on the show Motive........

Final episode of season 1 had Amanda Tapping playing a psychologist with bad intentions.....
        I've loved Kristin Lehman since she was Invisigoth in The X-Files. Apparently Amanda just agreed to the show before they told her what her character was and then she was like 'oh carp!' when she found out what her character was like!
        Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
          I've loved Kristin Lehman since she was Invisigoth in The X-Files. Apparently Amanda just agreed to the show before they told her what her character was and then she was like 'oh carp!' when she found out what her character was like!
          Really?

I didn't think she'd be that touchy about the roles she is given......

I knew Kristin from Andromeda where she played Molly Noguchi

In fact a ton of scifi actors were cast on Motive. A lot of SGU actors and SGA

Comment

Carmen Argenziano was a guest on last weeks Hawaii 5-0. He played a very bad guy. The bad thing about the appearance is that it was so short. He was only onscreen for about a few minutes.

I'm a bit curious about some of the headers in this thread that say "Dr. Weir's husband". I've never been of the impression that Simon was her husband. I've always thought that he was her boyfriend. If he was her husband I'd think way less of her for the way she let him know she was leaving and might not be back, and because he didn't know where she was or what she was doing. That's a crummy way to leave someone.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              Carmen Argenziano was a guest on last weeks Hawaii 5-0. He played a very bad guy. The bad thing about the appearance is that it was so short. He was only onscreen for about a few minutes.
              Cool to know - even if it's only a few minutes.

Cliff Simon was in NCIS: New Orleans' 2nd or 3rd episode. Took me a while to recognize him though.

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              I'm a bit curious about some of the headers in this thread that say "Dr. Weir's husband". I've never been of the impression that Simon was her husband. I've always thought that he was her boyfriend. If he was her husband I'd think way less of her for the way she let him know she was leaving and might not be back, and because he didn't know where she was or what she was doing. That's a crummy way to leave someone.
              Simon was indeed just a boyfriend.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

And caught Cliff Simon again in last night's Castle episode.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Corin Nemec was in NCIS: Los Angeles (4x13 - The Chosen One)

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Originally posted by Britta View Post
                    Corin Nemec was in NCIS: Los Angeles (4x13 - The Chosen One)

Haha I love your sig............ Funny I met a Britta in my travels a week or two ago

Comment

Thanks Coco Pops!

I just saw Erin Chambers (Sora) in NCIS: Los Angeles (4x14 - Kill House)

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Thanks Coco Pops!

Yeah I like that one..... I love the two computer geeks.......

Though I think NCIS like many of similar shows have about run their course....

Comment

Thanks Coco Pops!

I've seen her in several commercials during the past few years.

Comment

This isn't really a sighting, more of a question. I was just looking at J. Mallozzi's blog and saw a picture of David Hewlett above a description of a character on the upcoming Dark Matter.....did I see that correctly?

Sorry, I just found my own answer!
                            http://io9.com/first-details-on-davi...ark-1695188609

Comment

Just spotted Dean Marshall and Kavan Smith in Supernatural S9 ep 16 Blade Runners.
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

Claudia Black on The Originals... just sayin'.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X