No announcement yet.

SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Noble ("Fringe") has a recurring role in "Sleepy Hollow", and it's a dilly.

Comment

I decided to give a show called 'Psych' a go on coming across it on Netflix. As well as finding it surprisingly entertaining a few of our favourite Stargate actors turn up too.

Colin Cunningham (Maj Davis) and Teryl Rothery (Dr Frasier) turn up as a villainous married couple.

Ryan Robbins (Ladon) and Richard Kind (from the original Stargate movie and played Lucius Lavin).

David Nykl (Zelenka) turns up as a presenter at a comic/Sci Fi convention too.

Comment

Originally posted by Aesop View Post
        Saw Carmen Argenziano (Jacob Carter) on an AARP commercial today, not sure how I feel about that...
        I've been a Criminal Minds fan for about 4 years now. I seen the following Stargate actors in CM episodes:

Carmen Argenziano
        Connor Trineer
        Mitch Pileggi
        Louis Ferreira
        Robert Davi
        Robert Knepper

Comment

I'm pretty sure Alexis Cruz was on Castle this week.

Comment

Alexis Cruz was also on an ep of Perception.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
            "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
            a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Here's one for you. It's not Stargate though. It's Supernatural.

Mark Sheppard - Crowley

Mark Pelligrino - Lucifer

Comment

Caught an old episode of JAG and Carmen Argenziano was playing Mac's uncle.

on Legends, I believe the activist in the latest episodes was played by the actress who played Mala? the 2nd in command to Ishta on SG1.

on NCIS-LA the agent who was investigating the team this week was played by Aisha Hinds, who played the leader of the village in Line in the Sand

Comment

Season 1 of NCIS: Minimum Security - Erik Avari

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                    Caught an old episode of JAG and Carmen Argenziano was playing Mac's uncle.
                    He's just so good at the Uncle/Dad/General kind of roles
                    Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Did anyone ever mention Joe Flanigan was in an episode of Major Crimes? (2x14 - All In)

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Christopher Cousins (AKA Mr Sam Carter, Ambassador Joe Faxon) in House (who has turned into a bit of a silver fox btw )
                        Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Ha! He was in the same episode of Major Crimes as Joe Flanigan, and I just saw him in an episode of Longmire too. (2x06 - Tell It Slant)

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Originally posted by Quizziard View Post
                            Season 1 of NCIS: Minimum Security - Erik Avari
                            He was also in a recent episode of "Scorpion".

Comment

Cliff Simon was very briefly in NCIS:NOLA last week.

Comment

Richard (Lucius Lavin) Kind, in the pilot episode of Gotham (as the city's Mayor)

Comment

Working...
                                X