Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anna-Louise Plowman is soo beautiful! :)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anna-Louise Plowman is soo beautiful! :)

I saw "The Curse" tonight and every time I see Osiris/Dr. Sarah Gardner, I can't help but think Anna-Louise Plowman the actress who plays her is sooo beautiful! Heh....I hope she's back in Season 8.

She also has a brief scene in Shanghi Knights when Owen Wilson's character Eric Bana is at the table with three women and then when Eric Bana makes Jackie Chan's character take Anna's character to the bedroom.

So if you haven't seen Shanghi Knights just try and watch the first 10 or so minutes where she is in.

Comment

Hehe Anna-Louise Plowman rules!!! She's got that thing when she portrays Osiris that reminds me Râ in the movie... and that accent... need I say more?

Comment

as it is an english accent, and i'm english, everyone i know has that accent, so it's not fascinating to me..however, over here in UK

she has been in cambridge spies..with an american accent

and a trollope adaptation (He Knew He Was Right) with an american accent..and dark hair, i think.

it's odd, everytime i see her in a british production, she's american and every time i see her in an american production, she's english.

but i agree, she was utterly wonderful at the end of the curse.
        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by LordAnubis
          I saw "The Curse" tonight and every time I see Osiris/Dr. Sarah Gardner, I can't help but think Anna-Louise Plowman the actress who plays her is sooo beautiful! Heh....I hope she's back in Season 8.
          I'll second all that!

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
            as it is an english accent, and i'm english, everyone i know has that accent, so it's not fascinating to me..however, over here in UK

she has been in cambridge spies..with an american accent

and a trollope adaptation (He Knew He Was Right) with an american accent..and dark hair, i think.

it's odd, everytime i see her in a british production, she's american and every time i see her in an american production, she's english.

but i agree, she was utterly wonderful at the end of the curse.
            Technically she's fro New Zealand, but the accents are quite similar.

Comment

Mmmmm. I love tall women. Of course, I also think Doc Frasier's pretty hot, so I guess I love short women, too.

I love the part in the behind-the-scenes featurette for Summit/Land Stand where Anna takes out her, um, "chestular enhancement devices" on camera and laughs about the unrealistic standards often portrayed on television. Great stuff from one hot chick.
              END OF LINE

Comment

I could watch ALP all day. Looks like she wont be in season 8, but here is to hoping that if there is a season 9, the story of Dr. Gardner will be revisited.

Comment

Anna-Louise Plowman was also in an episode (well, half of an episode. She died about half-way through) of Seven Days. She played this Checyan (I can't spell worth a damn, I know) terrorist's girlfriend. She was a terrorist herself and she kicked some ass.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                  Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Does anyone know how tall she is? She looked like she was as tall as MS but maybe they had her wearing really high heels

Comment

She is indeed very pretty but I really like the character (s) she plays. I'd love to see her return but I read (on Gateworld no less) that the writers simply don't have the room to put her character back into the series. SG1 Here's the article

Signature banner by Lucia Tanaka

Comment

Originally posted by susancvny
                        Does anyone know how tall she is? She looked like she was as tall as MS but maybe they had her wearing really high heels
                        I think she's around 5'10-5'11. Around my height lol.

*shrug*

Probably wearing high heels. Probably not that high either lol. The heels I mean. They probably aren't that high...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Yeah she is a beautiful person. I wished I looked like her. I love her hair lmao

True Love! <3 True Love! <3

Comment

I wish I was as tall as Anna-Louise. I'm a skinny blonde with hardly any boobs, but not a tall skinny blonde.

It's hard to see her as Sarah since I saw the eps out of order and knew her first as Osiris. Love the voice. Is her accent real? I loved how she said insolence in Last Stand.

Like to see her with straight hair. I bet she'd be even more beautiful.

Lisa Michelle

Comment

LA...how drunk were you when you wrote this?

Comment

Working...
                              X