This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replicators vs Asurans

What would happen if somehow the Replicators reappeared, and they jumped in right in the middle of a battle between humans and Asurans? What would happen?
    http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
    The Alliance is born!!!!

replicators vs replicators mmm...
    in my opinion the replicators win xD
    Hallowed are the Ori !!!
    Follow the path of the Enlightment !
    Why Sg1 !!?? Why not me!!?? Why !!??

Comment

I would say that the replicators combine with the Asurans and create some kind of super race that has mastered ancient technology. The Asurans are the original human form replicators

Comment

nothing would happen becuase the human form replicators would recognize their true peake as asurans and blend with their race. The Spiders would become a slave race and the human forms and asurans would blend minor technologies and stay Asurans.

"Their victims knew no peace until the Ori came and whispered to them"Sleep for the end draws near"and on that day all will rejoice when the Ori come and lay them low. "

Comment

Originally posted by gavo2o View Post
          I would say that the replicators combine with the Asurans and create some kind of super race that has mastered ancient technology. The Asurans are the original human form replicators
          I agree, they would probably form a deadly alliance and the where abouts of earth would be exposed. They would have much more knowledge added to their repositories and would become almost unstoppable unless they were sent to the Ori.

Its a good thing the Milky Way replicators were wiped out.
          sigpic

Comment

IMO the Asurans dont have much to gain from teh IDA replicators, howver the IDA replicators do have a lot to gain from the Asurans (ancent technology).

Comment

Originally posted by The_New_Anubis View Post
              IMO the Asurans dont have much to gain from teh IDA replicators, howver the IDA replicators do have a lot to gain from the Asurans (ancent technology).
              The Asurans do have one thing to gain from the replicators and that is the numbers that they offer with more numbers they can build their ships quicker and use the block form replicators to enhance the ships

Comment

From what we've seen, the milky way replicators are far, far more aggressive. Their only mission is to increase their number.

On the other hand, the Asurans could technically be more advanced (Ancient tech defeated the Milky way replicators, which the Asurans have mastered). However unless the Asurans were to gain the same aggressive tendencies as their milky way counterparts, the milky way ones would adapt and assimilate their tech and eventually win. However...there's really no reason why the Asurans can't adapt. If both races were fighting to their potential, then I would say Asurans just because they will have the initial technological advantage.
                The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

i thought the asurans were more aggressive... the nanites were built by the ancients to aggressively attack the wraith

the replicators only want to reproduce and to do that they need materials and technology and if any sentient species gets in their way then they killl them... but the asurans waited until comfirmation that atlantis was really around and then they went crazy and attacked the ancients/humans there

Gateworld RPG

One morning, a Wraith hatches a brilliant plan and takes over the O'Neill after consuming some lemon chicken. - The Stargate Plot Generator

Comment

Originally posted by -)GMM(- View Post
                    i thought the asurans were more aggressive... the nanites were built by the ancients to aggressively attack the wraith

the replicators only want to reproduce and to do that they need materials and technology and if any sentient species gets in their way then they killl them... but the asurans waited until comfirmation that atlantis was really around and then they went crazy and attacked the ancients/humans there
                    I totally agree however replicarter did control all the replicators while the asurans were all individuals she could send wave after wave of replicators to wipe out the asurans
                    sigpic

Comment

the replicators would win against the asurans if they were still around.
                      neither would be able to completly wipe out the other unless they were to take them all out at the same time and replicarter had the knowledge on how to build the disrupter so she would have the advantage .
                      plus before she died she had the acended knowledge from daniel making her way more advanced than the asurans .

Comment

Originally posted by deadman View Post
                        What would happen if somehow the Replicators reappeared, and they jumped in right in the middle of a battle between humans and Asurans? What would happen?
                        An Orgy

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

I don't know why, but the replicators design seem to be more advanced than the Asurans. They could be blasted away from the surface of their planet, while replicators aren't affected by projectile or energy weapons, even Ronans gun slowed them. And while the replicators go throught doors and solid object, it looked like the Asurans had to go between the doors.

Comment

theres something that the asurans can gain from the replis...the anti rep wep sipher
                            DAM YOU SCI FI.....DAM U TO SCI HELL arghhhh.....

Comment

Originally posted by [SGC_ReplicÅtors] View Post
                              theres something that the asurans can gain from the replis...the anti rep wep sipher
                              I'm not sure if the Asurans need the protection, if they were vulnerable to the disruptor the ancients would have used it to clean the entire planet with it, and we wouldn't have any Asurans.

In the episode where they explain how they wiped out the Asurans, they say that only a single nanite needs to survive for the Asurans to survive, Replicator "cells" can't survive alone. So I don't believe the Replicators and Asurans are built the same way.

Comment

Working...
                              X