This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I get hold of deleted scenes?

Does anyone have any idea where and how (if at all possible) I can get hold of deleted scenes ( there must be thousands !!!) ?
    Last edited by SA-fan; 23 January 2007, 07:40 PM.

try searching for deleted scenes on youtube, I don't think there's that many. I know there were some on scifi.com aswell .

Comment

There are some deleted of SG-1 at the SciFi broadband network: http://www.scifi.com/pulse/

Comment

Thanks guys/gals!
        Will see what I can get hold of. Especially hoping for some from "line in the sand".It was a very cool episode, I'm kinda hoping to make it last longer. As well as some scenes that wash more "mushy" (sensitive dialogue) that got cut to make more space for action(not that its bad, just wish they could fit both in).

Comment

I am sorry, but there are only scenes from season eight and seven on scifi.com.
          It would be great if there were also some from the later seasons, especially from Ripple Effect, but the SciFi Channel put none of them on their broadband network.

Comment

Quick update....went to the above mentioned sights....not veeeeery much available though.
            If any director or editor ever reads this.....please.......dump the deleted scenes on a dvd and make it available for sale......I dont think I will be the only one to try and get one.

Comment

It would be very interesting to see some of the outtakes on DVD. But it would be even better if they would put the director cuts on the DVD or long versions like "Threads", because I have the feeling, especially in the late seasons, that the stories are loosing very much because of the lack of time.

Comment

I agree, i once read that Amanda Tapping mentioned that a cool scene between the caracters Sam and Vala has been cut and that it was a very important scene to set the stage for the relationship between them ( friend/foe).
                I also think that due to a lack of female directors and producers that some important "sensitive and emotional" scenes get cut. I think thats a big mistake bacause the relationships that between the caracters is a very big part of whats makes SG1 a success. I think its been neglected(??) of late.

Comment

Come on peoples!!!!! We 3 cant be the only ones interested in getting hold of all the good stuff(and some bad) that never made it to the final cut?
                  Just voice your interest, maybe enough voices will make something happen...hey, it could mean a little extra $$$ for TPTB and enjoyment for us.

Comment

I certainly would enjoy viewing them

Comment

Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Keep them coming and lets get those deleted scenes to DVD!!

Comment

I think they'd definitely sell more DVDs if they could put some outtakes on there. I think I'd be more likely to buy one of the DVDs if there were some outtakes on it.

I'd give anything to see the outtakes RDA & MS did during a certain 200 scene

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

Over the past seasons of SG-1 and Atlantis, they haven't offered much in terms of bloopers and deleted scenes, even as bonus material. Some fans have been interested in such. I think it was a year or so ago they made a blooper reel available from "Solitudes".

Spoiler:
                          Carter screws up a line, and starts going off on how "she's stuck on a glacier with Macguyver who can make guns out of paper clips and stuff, but can't seem to figure out how to get them off the glacier."

Don't hold me to this, but i do remember hearing something about the possible addition of deleted scenes and bloopers in an upcoming season of one of the shows. That was a rumor i heard several months ago, so i can't really say if it will even happen.

Comment

I would actually buy a DVD full of just deleted scenes and even scenes that were good but didnt get edited. It would also make me go back and watch my collection of dvd's again from season one and bring back the memories and stuff I forgot.

Comment

Hopefully after the last SG1 DVD is released there will be a bumper bonus DVD along for the ride. I'd buy that.

Comment

Working...
                              X