X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "Weird" Characters of Stargate

Man,

After watching sunday, I have to say that we definitely have some "strange" people.

Remember Novac, the girl who was on the Prometheus with the hiccups.

Dr.Biro is the same one too, shes so weird!!!

What do you guys think?
    Subspace Energy Technology Thread
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...68#post8685268

Weird is not the word for those characters, stupid and pointless maybe. Wait, that's two words. Oh never mind.
    sigpic
    "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

I think Biro's a good character...Everyone knows someone like her...I know several!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I would'nt say weired but more or less ecentric.
        I think it's great that they write these characters in it makes it so much more real. Look at the real world and i'm sure you'll find someone like that out there, but then again there's even worse or weired.
        Personally I hope they bring them back for more and more often. I rather see them then these silly villages.
        sigpic

Comment

grey naked aliens and people with snakes in their heads, stargate is definately the show for them! although i found novac deeply annoying rather than funny, mckay has a bit of that eccentricness going on.
          but i do agree there are some strange folk that live in the stargate universe.
          To the Mandatorium!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom Limb View Post
            grey naked aliens and people with snakes in their heads, stargate is definately the show for them! although i found novac deeply annoying rather than funny, mckay has a bit of that eccentricness going on.
            but i do agree there are some strange folk that live in the stargate universe.
            I'm the opposite, I think McKay is annoying and Novac is eccentric
            sigpic

Comment

mckay is a main character novac has been in about three episodes, but i was even a fan of mckay back when he was the deeply annoying anti-carter character in sg-1, novac just struck me as kind of pointless.
              To the Mandatorium!!!!!

Comment

I actually like the quirkier characters. Without them - and be honest, we ALL know some rather odd people in real life, brilliant or not - SGA would be a far duller place, and nowhere near close to showing a realistic (if impossibly good looking) cross section of people!
                Atlantis : Revolutions - an AU "Stargate: Atlantis" RPG

Comment

True enough some are weird but OMG the hot scientists are hidden somewhere in Atlantis look at Mike Branton !!!!!! I'd like the team to visit this section of Atlantis, I'm sure there are many things to discover..*sigh*

Comment

Some people like abit of fluff, some don't.

Me? Well it depends on my mood
                    Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                    The Strongest Will Survive!
                    I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by McSwift View Post
                      Man,

After watching sunday, I have to say that we definitely have some "strange" people.

Remember Novac, the girl who was on the Prometheus with the hiccups.

Dr.Biro is the same one too, shes so weird!!!

What do you guys think?
                      They're geeks, what do you expect?

Comment

I like them. I havn't seen Biro but I liked Novac. Especially in Prommy unbound.

Have you noticed how these people are all civis?
                        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I like Novak. I liked her scenes with Daniel when she was on the Prometheus and I like her now that she's on the Daedalus. Pray tell, what's wrong with having the hiccups ? Daniel used to be allergic to everything...

Comment

Working...
                          X