This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA AND SG1 Questions

in ripple effect when the alternate cam says "when the time comes cut the green wire" do we ever find out what he meant?

after sg1 episode 121 and 201 when does daniel start using a machine gun again
    and like the dakar superweapon why doesn't atlantis just dial up Asuras and send a disruption wave through it or have the daedulas do one from orbit seems like it might work alot
    and wouldn't it make sense to have a zpm factory or something like that or zpm storage because you would think the ancients would have had alot of zpms on standby when the sheild was holding back the ocean.

and yes i know i ask alot of questions i had more but forgot them

we are after all a "curious race"
    Spoiler:
    sigpic

I was always curious about the seemingly lack of Zpm's in the pegasus galaxy. The ancients will have a huge supply of drones for the chair but no storage Zpms?

Maybe one of you techno nuts can explain how exactly the Zpm draws its power, perhaps that has something to do with why they never seem to make more than what they need to use at any given time.

Comment

I'm sure the Ancients have a storage room full of ZPMs somewhere, protected by some Camelot-like riddle; maybe not in the Pegasus Galaxy ( otherwise they wouldn't had to leave Atlantis ) but in the Milky Way.

As for the cut-the-green-wire stuff, it sounds like Mitchell will have to deactivate a bomb or something in the future...

Comment

He doesn't say: 'Cut the green WIRE'

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
          He doesn't say: 'Cut the green WIRE'
          Oh, for cryin' out loud ! You know what we meant. I don't even remember the color of the infamous wire and if he was supposed to cut it or not...

Comment

Originally posted by Caldwell's 2IC View Post
            Oh, for cryin' out loud ! You know what we meant. I don't even remember the color of the infamous wire and if he was supposed to cut it or not...
            There is no wire as far as we know, but green is the correct colour.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
              There is no wire as far as we know, but green is the correct colour.
              BLACK MITCHELL: Hey, Mitchell! When the time comes ... cut the green one.

In every action movie where a bomb is involved, there's an angsty scene where you have to cut color wires in a particular order to deactivate such bomb. If you cut the wrong one, you'll blow to kingdom come.

So...he's an action guy. What else is he going to cut that is green ? a lemon ??? Kermit the Frog ???

Comment

Lemons are yellow... silly!
                www.AlexReekie.com

Comment

Originally posted by Caldwell's 2IC View Post
                  BLACK MITCHELL: Hey, Mitchell! When the time comes ... cut the green one.
                  Exactly

In every action movie where a bomb is involved, there's an angsty scene where you have to cut color wires in a particular order to deactivate such bomb. If you cut the wrong one, you'll blow to kingdom come.
                  So?

So...he's an action guy. What else is he going to cut that is green ? a lemon ??? Kermit the Frog ???
                  Could mean any number of things, maybe he doesn't mean 'cut' literally. He could be taking about cutting the power to something green, a control crystal perhaps...

Comment

Originally posted by The Orion View Post
                    in ripple effect when the alternate cam says "when the time comes cut the green wire" do we ever find out what he meant?
                    Not in the series, maybe in the movies (so says Joe Mallozzi on his blog).

and like the dakar superweapon why doesn't atlantis just dial up Asuras and send a disruption wave through it or have the daedulas do one from orbit seems like it might work alot
                    Keep watching.

and wouldn't it make sense to have a zpm factory or something like that or zpm storage because you would think the ancients would have had alot of zpms on standby when the sheild was holding back the ocean.
                    1. Storywise it would be a stupid idea to give our heroes the power to pretty much defeat any enemy out there.

2. Any factories that's not within the confines of the shields would've been destroyed by the Wraith.

Originally posted by Sweetsong View Post
                    I was always curious about the seemingly lack of Zpm's in the pegasus galaxy. The ancients will have a huge supply of drones for the chair but no storage Zpms?
                    What are you talking about? We've had:

3 drained ones from Atlantis
                    1 full one from the Brotherhood planet
                    1 drained one from the Genii
                    Spoiler:
                    A LOT on Asuras in Progney

And that's all from just memory.

Comment

Originally posted by Lex Reekie View Post
                      Lemons are yellow... silly!
                      In Mexico we have a variety of lemon that is green. It's smaller than yellow lemons and it is the kind of lemon they give you in a bar with your tequila.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                        What are you talking about? We've had:
                        3 drained ones from Atlantis
                        1 full one from the Brotherhood planet
                        1 drained one from the Genii
                        Spoiler:
                        A LOT on Asuras in Progney

And that's all from just memory.
                        I certainly wasn't referring to the drained ones, what good is having 10 gas stations on a strip when you are almost out of gas and they are all empty. As far as I know they have no way of re-charging the drained ones so they might as well just throw them out.

Now I see it's possible the ancients may have had factory full of ZPMs but most likely took most of them back to earth when they evacuated the city. Perhaps there are more full ones like the one in the Brother Hood scattered through Pegasus, but the other ones they came across were either completly drained or on the way there.

Comment

It would be great if those guys had left behind some blueprints to make our own ZPMs...

Comment

Working...
                          X