Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taking A Break From All Your Worries (313)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking A Break From All Your Worries (313)

Visit the Episode GuideBATTLESTAR GALACTICA SEASON THREE
    TAKING A BREAK FROM ALL YOUR WORRIES
    EPISODE NUMBER - 313

As a prisoner on board the Galactica, Baltar considers the very real possibility that he is a Cylon. Kara and Lee reconsider their respective marriages.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 25 April 2011, 04:53 PM.

Well that was a good episode. I was wondering what happened to Six. If they showed that scene at the end of the episode why not just add it? Dumb ci-fi Channel!

So did Baltar go "I know you are a Cylon?" to Geata?

Comment

GREAT episode! Favourite moemnts have to tie between Baltar waving at the camera and Gaeta stabbing him in the neck.....gotta wonder what Baltar whispered to him as well. Though I don't doubt that Gaeta would have stabbed him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Oreo View Post
        Well that was a good episode. I was wondering what happened to Six. If they showed that scene at the end of the episode why not just add it? Dumb ci-fi Channel!

So did Baltar go "I know you are a Cylon?" to Geata?
        What scene did they not show?

Comment

Ignoring the Lee/Dee crap I realy enjoyed the Baltar/interogation scenes

expecially the part with Roslin and Baltar having a shouting contest on the way to the air lock and through the hall of the dead

and I wonder what Baltar told Gaeta to make him go off like that (my god I didnt know Gaeta had that in him :O _

Comment

Quick thoughts:

What the hell is up with the title?

Die you stupid shippy quadrangle, DIE. Lee, you're such a waste of space.

Also, what's with Roslin laying down on a bunk with Adama sitting on the edge? I still don't think that ship has sailed, but my oh my RDM likes to tease.

Comment

Originally posted by kharn the betrayer View Post
              Ignoring the Lee/Dee crap I realy enjoyed the Baltar/interogation scenes

expecially the part with Roslin and Baltar having a shouting contest on the way to the air lock and through the hall of the dead

and I wonder what Baltar told Gaeta to make him go off like that (my god I didnt know Gaeta had that in him :O _
              I love Roslin when she shows his cold hearted ***** attitude, they need that more. Baltar will hopefully be killed by the end of the season.

And of course Gaeta had it in him, he's a cylon!

And it's a love rectangle, what's up with all the stupid made up words?

Comment

The Baltar stuff was great, but FFS, enough with the angsty emo love crap! Airlock the whole bloody lot of them and lets get back to the REAL stories, please.

Interesting that Tyrol is also having marital problems. A tad disappointing, too. Isn't there ANY marriage that works?? What next, Helo and Sharon have problems?

I'm beginning to worry that the producers are taking pages from Stargate's book and determining that relationships (aka "who's frakking who") are the only way to have character development. I know that's not true and given the rich history of BSG the producers know it's not true, so why the sudden obsession with relationships? Yeah, there's always been a bit of it before, but never to the point where it crowds out everything else.

Look at the Adama/Roslin thing. THAT doesn't get shoved down our throats (and up our sixes) every three minutes, so how come the Lee/Kara thing (and their associated dumbass partners in angst) does?

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                  Quick thoughts:

What the hell is up with the title?
                  It is a reference to a verse in the CHEERs theme song. makes sense since much of this episode takes place in a bar.

Comment

So where're Cliff and Norm? That'd have been cool if they'd had lookalikes at the end of the bar. lol

Comment

Ya think maybe Baltar suggested to Geata that he was not only a traitor, but maybe that Gaeta is a Cylon sleeper agent?

I would not worry about not seeing the end of that quadrangle. There is something dooming about it all.

Comment

UHHHHH!!!! Lee go get with kara already im sick of TPTB hanging that in front of us.

Comment

Wow. I mean, wow.

This was, for me, the best episode of the season. James Callis deserves a lot of praise for that performance.

Baltar's hallucination sequence was pulled off perfectly, and it also made me realize something. Baltar isn't a heartless murderer, he's a victim. Slightly self-centered, but a victim nonetheless.

Grade A performances all around.

Comment

Roslin losing it was awsome! I don't think we've ever seen her shout like that the whole series? Great stuff from Mary McDonell.

Agree with the whole love whatever-shape/angle-it-is thing, though in next ep's preview we see

Spoiler:
                            Dee not looking so good- bound to be some angst. Though thankfully it seems to be Helo dealing with that.

Actually, why is there no episode next week?

I need my Battlestar!

Comment

Interesting that Tyrol is also having marital problems. A tad disappointing, too. Isn't there ANY marriage that works?? What next, Helo and Sharon have problems?
                              I think Cheif is just having the occasional argument

not relationship is perfect and are bound to argue every once and a while >_>

now I do agree with you on the shove out the airlock part

Comment

Working...
                              X