last few episodes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -The-Ancients- View Post
    bounty and family ties as the go off the subject of trying to defeat the ori
    Actually, I get rather tired of a steady diet of bori ori all the time. Something else once in awhile is a nice thing! However, I can't say that the writing has been stellar - although I did enjoy the Quest part 2.
    sigpic

Comment

I see your points but as someone previously posoted by the time the show was axed all they were able to do was rewrite the last two episodes, "Dominion" and "Unending". Also in every season there have been standalone episodes and I think that is the way to go. I agree in the final season the Ori story should take presedence and I think it has. The last 9 eps are going to be extremely Ori based and I think tow off eps "Bounty" and "Family Ties" are not too bad. I'm actually looking forward to both and I will indeed buy both movies. I think they have gone in the right direction IMO.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

There is no way to judge an ep based on a summary or spoiler.

Besides, after 10 years it is pretty much impossible to tie up all loose ends. Hence the films. And if we are lucky, more films in the future. I'm not a Trek fan, but I wouldnt mind a plethora of SG1 films over the next decade or so like Trek. But hopefully they will all be good (unlike Trek's even number films - or is it the odd ones that are always bad mouthed? See, no clue...not a trek fan...)

sigpic
        www.savecarsonbeckett.com
        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

It's the odd ones.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
            It's the odd ones.
            Yeah but i even like the odd ones. I agree that V is not the best but i still enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
              There is no way to judge an ep based on a summary or spoiler.

Besides, after 10 years it is pretty much impossible to tie up all loose ends. Hence the films. And if we are lucky, more films in the future. I'm not a Trek fan, but I wouldnt mind a plethora of SG1 films over the next decade or so like Trek. But hopefully they will all be good (unlike Trek's even number films - or is it the odd ones that are always bad mouthed? See, no clue...not a trek fan...)
              With Sg-1's history I don't have a doubt that all movies will be great.

Comment

Spoiler:
                the sangraal is not destoyed sg-1 have it (not sure if its done or not) but they try to use it to defeat the ori in the programme tonight in the uk

quote from sky one guide :

New. Line In The Sand: While trying to use Merlin's weapon to protect a village from the Ori, Carter is critically injured. With the village dangerously exposed, things look bleak for SG-1.
                sigpic

-The-Ancients-

Comment

Originally posted by -The-Ancients- View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  the sangraal is not destoyed sg-1 have it (not sure if its done or not) but they try to use it to defeat the ori in the programme tonight in the uk

quote from sky one guide :

New. Line In The Sand: While trying to use Merlin's weapon to protect a village from the Ori, Carter is critically injured. With the village dangerously exposed, things look bleak for SG-1.
                  Spoiler:
                  It's not talking about the Sangraal. 'Merlins device' is the phase shifting technology from 'Arthurs Mantle'.

Comment

woops sry guys but it did say merlins weapon though
                    sigpic

-The-Ancients-

Comment

Yup that's what I would have thought of when thinking of a weapon. We'll soon find out though!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy View Post
                        Yup that's what I would have thought of when thinking of a weapon. We'll soon find out though!
                        Can't wait to hear how good it is and what's happend! When does it air?

Comment

i am watching it as i type this and it is about
                          Spoiler:
                          arthurs mantle :'(
                          sigpic

-The-Ancients-

Comment

Working...
                          X