speculation on Ori fate now S10 Quest eps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

speculation on Ori fate now S10 Quest eps

does anyone have any idea how the ori will be defeated with the sangraal gone ?
    sigpic

-The-Ancients-

You need to put some sort of spoiler warning for this thread.

And what makes you think the Sangraal is gone?

Comment

Spoiler:
      well if the sangraal is not gone the ori have it as the would not leave it there for someone to get
      so how will the ori be defeated
      Spoiler:
      with the ori either having the weapon or destoyed it
      sigpic

-The-Ancients-

Comment

We'll probably get another or get that one back. Either way we probably won't find out before season 10 ends.

Comment

Originally posted by -The-Ancients- View Post
          does anyone have any idea how the ori will be defeated with the sangraal gone ?
          Nope, nobody knows.

Stay tuned for further developments.

Comment

I don't think they will defeat the Ori themselves anytime soon, they'll probably just do something to stop their warriors already here and somehow block anymore from coming.

Comment

We won't know until the 1st movie comes out.
              sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

Uh correct me if I'm wrong but
                Spoiler:
                We don't know for sure the Ori have it or it was destroyed. Truth be told all we saw is Daniel get to stage 2. So it's either still incomplete or Daniel quickly finished it and hid it from Adria.
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

but adria say it the bit that was not complete so she would just destroy that bit so they cant make it
                  sigpic

-The-Ancients-

Comment

Did she have a chance to destroy the second phase. It possible that the cave was equip with the same holographic technology we seen in use before.

Daniel beam the device into save haven a other cavern and then created holographic version for adria to destroy, then attack her to stop from her from relising he hid the weapon her.

He judge that he would eventually return and complete the weapon on one of the other planets facilities.

It also possible that the sangaal did get destroy but merlin had a second more dangerous plan in place to defend the galaxy something he gave Daniel during the memory download, something he did not share with Morgan, something that required Daniel to get close Andria for it to succeed.

May be something to do with their religion, who knows, we will have to be patent for about year to find out, assuming the film will not be coming out until early 2008.

Comment

Spoiler:
                      I got the impression that she had taken the device, and it was with her and Daniel aboard the ship.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        I got the impression that she had taken the device, and it was with her and Daniel aboard the ship.
                        and i did, i was thinking what would stop adria turning against the ori, wiping them out and claiming the galaxy for herself.

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

I think Daniel could possibly have set Adria up with a Trojan horse,,,,She thinks the weapon is incomplete, and Daniel is just playing along with it, letting her think that it is incomplete, but actually it is ready and set to go...(...except the bloodstone stage) and now she is doing us the nice little favour of delivering the weapon to her home ori galaxy for us; all daniel need do now is get and activate the bloodstone...for matchpoint... game,set, and match!! "asta la vista ori"
                          "Furlings" is an anagram of "Fun Girls"
                          I wish we could finally get to see the "fun girls" !
                          They must be really sexy cos the Asgard said you'll know 'em when you see 'em!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                            the weapon cant be destroyed in sky it says in line in the sand that earth tries to the weapon against the ori to help a village so it cant be destoyed
                            sigpic

-The-Ancients-

Comment

I think that the sangraal is definately gone all the team will have to deal with the Ori getting their hands on it. I reckon that in the end they'll convince the ancients to intervine . SG1 will then have to attack the ori to get the sangraal back or destroy it. Perhaps Daniel will even ascend again to help fight the battle.
                              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
                              X